Add a button to search within folders right from Google Drive. Works with the search within folder application.
Official extension for the Search Within Folder for Google Drive™ app. Add this extension to add a button search within folder in your drive interface. Also install the app : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/extensionsearch-within-fo/bidbepjidcingceaikolnbagjipohmeg
- (2015-09-29) Max Lazzje: Nice shortcut for your app!
- (2018-01-09, v:0.6) not working
Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Official Build) (64-bit) No green box shows up.
- (2018-01-02, v:0.6) John Folstrom: Not working
No green folder or anything for that matter showing up in my drive. How do I fix this?
- (2017-11-22, v:0.6) Doesn't seem to be working
No green folder or option in menu for this extension
- (2017-08-28, v:0.6) Green "Search" Folder Not Showing Up?
I have allowed permissions and installed this extension but the green folder that is shown in the overview is not showing in my drive? How do I get this working? Thanks
- (2017-07-07, v:0.6) Curran Schiefelbein: Not seeing green icon
I'm only seeing the standard sharing icon next to my folder title, no little green folder. If I go to an unshared folder, I don't see it there either.
- (2017-04-06, v:0.2) James Cullis: display search parameters
display the search parameters on the actual page would be helpful
- (2017-04-06, v:0.2) James Cullis: what search parameters can you use?
*.jpg for example would useful
- (2017-03-29, v:0.2) David Leslie: Permissions
Hi, I was going to try out, but permissions asking for email access etc put me off. Is there a way to limit access to drive files and folders? thanks
- (2017-01-16, v:0.2) ItsCraigAgain: Put function in URL format
Hi, Is there a way to access this function in a URL format as I need to search in a specific drive using a different app but need a URL or something similar to add to the external app
- (2016-09-23, v:0.2) Jim Chong (Open-i): search button
i do not see the "search within" button next to my search in google drive