Posts with comments from Rioters are turned red. Allows navigation directly to Rioter comments.
/r/LeagueOfLegends Red Tracker makes browsing the League of Legends subreddit even better. With this extension you can easily find posts that have been commented on by Riot employees as well as quickly navigate to Rioter comments. *Version 1.0.5 - 7/13/2019* - Fixes to account for Reddit API changes. *Version 1.0.4 - 10/1/2015* - Make sure nav box doesn't get covered up when reddit CSS changes. *Version 1.0.3 - 2/24/2015* - Extension is now HTTPS compatible. *Version 1.0.2 - 10/11/2014* - Added icons to manifest. Fixed bug where posts would not turn red on the all-time pages when scrolling with RES.
- (2019-04-30) Sokired: I had it for long time just a question did it stop working ? Asking because riot updated their riot icon so i want to know does it still track?
- (2015-08-06) Kai VanDrunen: would prefer an icon next to posts rather than the red color
- (2015-07-19) João Monteiro: I love it, but can you make a Firefox version please??
- (2015-03-11) Joshua Kalejaiye: 10/10 m8 ty :)
- (2014-10-04) Andrew Wells: It works really well so far, lights up the posts with red text and allows you to surf through the thread for all the rioters responses.
- (2017-01-06, v:1.0.4) Octavio Armenta: Could you add The_Cactopus to the tracking?
Since Riot Cactopus won "Best of 2016" award, he has a different flair and he isn't tracked anymore. Could you add https://www.reddit.com/user/the_cactopus to the tracking? Thanks.
- (2015-01-15, v:1.0.2) Luna Allan: Fails when using reddit over HTTPS
Doesn't work with HTTPS reddit due to using HTTP for API requests. insecure XMLHttpRequest endpoint 'http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/.json?after='. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.