Adds infinite scroll, site icons, server locations, "View image" button, "Download image" button and more to Google search.
★ Infinite scrolling. ★ Doesn't break images on the second and subsequent pages. ★ Ability to pause infinite scrolling to access footer. ★ Ability to change keywords color. ★ Favicons and server locations (country flags) beside search results. ★ Scroll to top/bottom button. Left-click on it to scroll to top. Middle-click to go back. Right-click to scroll to bottom. ★ "Jump to related searches" button. ★ "View image" button. ★ "Search by image" button. ★ "Download image" button. Allows you to download an image to Downloads folder or a folder of your choice inside it with one click. ★ "Copy image" button. ★ "Copy image" address button. ★ Supports keyboard shortcuts. Go to chrome://extensions/shortcuts to set them up. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Permissions: Read and change your data on www.google.com Allows the extension to extend the functionality of Google search. Read and change your data on a number of websites - favicon.yandex.net - icons.duckduckgo.com - s2.googleusercontent.com Allows the extension to display favicons beside search results. Manage your downloads Allows the extension to download images from images search. ---------------------------------------------------------------- GitHub: https://bit.ly/search-enhancer-for-google-github Follow my Facebook page (more extensions): https://bit.ly/browservery
- (2021-10-08) riowong: not working. no server location, favicon, etc.
- (2021-10-04) Rainbow Warrior Princess: "Show favicons" on google and "show server locations" (country flags) don't work anymore!
- (2021-08-19) Denis Shkerin: Вот это то плюс!!!
- (2020-03-05) Антон Иванов: в Хром 80 что то фигово отображается боковая панель для быстрого перехода по страницам
- (2020-02-15) Ali Amir: Excellent extension that adds tons of helpful features to Google. Thank you!
- (2020-02-14) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Suggestion: Add "Show site thumbnails" + "Number search results"
- (2019-11-29) BIOS-Pherecydes: If you turn off Infinite Scrolling, the page jumps the first time you attempt to click a link. Every time. If you turn on Infinite Scrolling, but turn off the sidebar pagination, it creates a floating overlay of the standard pagination buttons that is locked in the middle of the screen when you scroll. If you turn on unload pages that are offscreen, you have to manually reload the pages because they don't reload when you scroll back up. Pretty much every aspect of the Infinite Scrolling options is broken in some way. Additionally, the sidebar pagination buttons take up space that is used by other extensions, so if you could give us the option to choose where that's pinned on the page, that'd be great. Other than those issues, this is a really great extension. Literally the only one in the entire web store I've found — after A LOT of trial and error — that gives you a 'search by image' button that isn't broken by google's newest image display 'improvements.'
- (2019-11-23) Laura Timmel: Good for the most part. I mostly wanted to highlight search terms, and this extension does that well. But I've also found that being able to see the sites' favicons has been really helpful in quickly glancing through results, and the shortcut buttons for image search (view, download, search by image) are great time-savers. I'm not really interested in auto-scroll and I don't really like the compact header, but that's fine--those options can be turned off. My only real issue with this is that it removes the filtering options (the left-hand sidebar) from shopping search result pages, leaving an empty space, and I haven't found any way to turn off this feature (or possibly bug, since it's not mentioned in the extension's description).
- (2019-11-21) Skjeggete Vargson: Годное расширение, но не работает в последнем хроме. Жаль, привык.
- (2019-10-03) hyle hyle: Multiple columns result, please!
- (2019-07-07) Станислав Садыков: Очень удобно. Жалко что нет дальнейшего развития.
- (2019-03-03) Братишка: Отлично работает, спасибо!
- (2018-11-21) Likith D: Great App! However, the below features would improve the app by a lot more! - Card style UI - Arrows to change google page number - Auto "show more results" in google images
- (2018-11-14) Виталий Семенака: Ни чего на странице НЕ добавилось!!! В настройках - сбрасывал по умолчанию. Перезагружал браузер!!!
- (2018-10-10) Олег Зарубін: Чудово!
- (2018-08-16) Matthew Carson: Dope extenciones jefe! So many useful options, so lil time...
- (2018-08-03) S47: wish there was a similar thing for duckduckgo :p LOVE IT :D
- (2018-07-09) Aleksey Midenkov: I see good old quality approach with lots of settings, not like one-button UI for dummies these days!
- (2018-05-27) Kseniya Zaharova: nice
- (2018-04-17) 林宏哲: It add undefined to every download file name, please correct it.
- (2018-02-26) MyMetalMouse: Great extension! Thank you so much for the added "View image" button. Love the option features.
- (2017-10-15) Hunter S. Thompson: Not only does it work, but it doesn't break image loading on subsequent pages like all the others. Pagination and pause on the side is a nice touch. Also took a glimpse at the code which looks spyware free. I am a fan.
- (2019-05-27, v:2.6.2) chris sarmiento: math
- (2019-01-12, v:2.6.1) NuttenBanger von Hameln: Request for additional options + visual bug on Google Images
There is an other extension on the on the chrome web store called "Google Enhancer" which has two options I would love to see in this extension to make it truly the best one around. 1. Open search results in a new tab 2. Card Style UI - which gives Google a way more modern look and makes better use of the given screen real estate Furthermore did I notice a graphical bug on Google Images when "Compact header" option is ticked. The background image at the top seems out of place. Thanks in advance
- (2019-01-01, v:2.6.0) NuttenBanger von Hameln: Bug - entered text doesn't change after typo
Normally Google gives you the option "Showing results for" when you have a typo. After hitting that option your entered text will change in what ever google was suggesting. With this extension installed that doesn't happen anymore - is that a bug? I would like to keep the normal behavior from Google in that case. Can you change that please?
- (2018-07-13, v:2.4.3) ipv6 support
Hi! Awesome extension. Please add support for ipv6.google.com domain searches https://ipv6.google.com/search?*. Many Thanks in advance.
- (2018-04-22, v:2.2.1) Andrew Delenhovskiy: Проблема с другим расширением
Расширение не работает правильно в связке с расширением WOT при подгрузке следующих страниц, значки WOT не появляются. Мне кажется раньше все было ок.
- (2018-03-15, v:1.5) Hunter S. Thompson: Infinite scroll not working?
I'm only getting the first page of results now. Can't really use it anymore currently.
- (2017-10-16, v:0.2) Hunter S. Thompson: Flags?
Not sure if it'd negatively impact performance too much, but I think it'd be cool to show origin flags under site favicons on the left. Something like: https://github.com/andy-portmen/country-flags
- (2017-10-13, v:0.1) Hunter S. Thompson: Contact
Btw, G+ sucks. I don't even know how to send you a message there, and you probably won't get notifications for posts in the Web Store. You should really consider hosting on Github.
- (2017-10-13, v:0.1) Hunter S. Thompson: Bug
Great extension, but certain queries cause bugs in the layout. Search "red sox" and when scrolling, results begin appearing in the right column which also causes them to load prematurely. Pretty unusable when this occurs.