Autotagging helps technical and non-technical marketers reduce the amount of time spent on Campaign Tracking.
Reduce the amount of time you spend on UTM Campaign Tracking by using the Autotagging Google URL Builder. Auto-tagging uses UTM tags, that are consistent with Google UTM guidelines. Your Privacy is Our Highest Concern; this extension is subject to both http://www.google.com/intl/en-US/privacy.html and https://www.whysr.com/privacy-policy/. Instantly create Google Analytics UTM links without any UTM knowledge. Create your tracking links directly from within e.g. the Facebook Post editor and inside the Facebook Ads Manager. Maximise your campaign alignment by personalising every link with a Custom Domains or Custom URL Alias. Create your tracking links for any marketing channel, website forum or marketing tool (like Mailchimp). Autotagging currently supports over 26 marketing channels and 30 paid channels are supported. Examples: Mailchimp - Facebook Profile, Page and Groups - Facebook Ads - Twitter Tweets and Mentions - LinkedIn Profile and Business - LinkedIn Ads - Google+ Profile and Page. General websites, forums and blogs are tagged with UTM Medium 'referral' and the active browser tab URL as UTM Source. Contribute to the Autotagging database by sharing the specific marketing channels and tools that your business requires. Benefit from the UTM Content tag by using the visual 'Content Variations' editor to create several variations of one UTM tracking link. Customise your UTM tracking URLs by using any type of custom link parameter. Add value to Google Analytics, Kissmetrics and Mixpanel by using Autotagging Google URL Builder to create your tracking links and get virtually 100% data integrity in your omnichannel RoI reports. Google™ Trademark We declare no affiliation or sponsorship, with the Google™ trademark. We stand independently as the sole creators, operators, and engineers behind the Autotagging Google URL Builder.
- (2022-03-27) samuele gg: Sito ufficiale offline. Offline official site.
- (2017-08-05) ابن سوريا عاشق سماعيل تمر: جميل
- (2017-07-13) مودي انا: حلو
- (2017-06-02) اسامه الاهدل احتياطي: رووعه
- (2016-03-29) Jessica Samatas: Hi used Whysr for a recent campaign with a radio station and everything worked so fine. Also, the support team helped me with a few questions I had about the setup. Nice tools. A Must have.
- (2016-02-10) David D: Can't believe I've just discovered this! It really helps us not to have to think about which UTM tags to use and what to fill them with.
- (2016-02-08) Novas Coisas: It works like expected!
- (2018-10-18, v:2.6.1) Nick C: Still active?
The SSL certs for the site are expired, the ssl certificate for the app page expired 379 days ago. :(
- (2017-03-08, v:2.6.1) يـ`ـمـ`ـك`عـ`ـشـ`ـت` لحـ`ـظ`ـآت: رر
لا يوجد شذ