Quickly open the compose window of Gmail. Keyboard Shortcut: Alt + C.
Use the keyboard shortcut (Alt+C), or the toolbar button. Select text and use the context menu option. You can also set subject text, recipient addresses and email body. Supports multiple Gmail or G Suite (Google Apps) accounts. Great tool to send email without opening (and getting distracted by) your Gmail inbox. Read more: https://browsernative.com/quick-compose-gmail-3109/ Send your feedback to [email protected]
- (2021-01-14) Russ Irvine: I wish I could give this 105 stars. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for. There are times when the Inbox is just too daunting to risk, but a mail should go out, the only answer is Quick Compose For Gmail. No big setup and configuration. Includes your email signature (if you have one). This is the archetype of the idea behind plug-n-play; it just works. Thank you.
- (2019-10-27) Ron Gross: Super useful, I use it ALL THE TIME!
- (2018-10-10) Office Team: This works really well. Great way of saving time! Every second counts! If you like keyboard shortcuts, you should definitely get this!
- (2018-09-08) Carlos Li: Muy buena, sería interesante si se habilita la opción de editar el correo en una pestaña o en una ventana eso le daría más versatilidad
- (2018-09-01) Joe Prior: Yay! Great way to avoid looking at your inbox but still send (like Thunderbird and Mailbird)
- (2018-03-17) Kim Slawson: This extension does what it says on the tin. It works very well. I'm not sure what the key combination is by default on Mac, or if it's customizable. I tried both option-c (alt-c) and command-c, neither worked.
- (2018-02-11) Jwv Miller: Works exactly as advertised!!
- (2017-11-18) TV5 MONEY: Wonderful extension. Am using only this since sometime.
- (2017-01-18) Frank Miller: This little combination email program is also in essence a ready to use editor of sorts for Gmail. A few decades ago we previously called such "resident" programs TSRs that were ready to go when a certain key sequence was pressed. This is fast. I appreciate its ability to be called up by Alt + C but most of all as a curator of publications and content 'sharer' I love its ability to select portions of text from news article, professional scientific literature and almost instantly send of salient snippets to my colleagues. What this app or extension does, it does exceedingly well.
- (2018-04-26, v:0.4) r r: Shortcut doesnt work
Ctrl+C does nada
- (2018-03-18, v:0.4) Jason Williams: autocomplete on email address
Autocomplete of contact's email address on compose window doesn't work anymore