Adds a comprehensive suite of keyboard shortcuts to Todoist. More info: https://github.com/mgsloan/todoist-shortcuts
This extension adds a bunch of keybindings for Todoist. In particular, it adds a cursor in the task view which can be moved via the arrow keys or j / k / h / l (vim style keys). Many of the keybindings are inspired by gmail's keyboard shortcuts, so those that are familiar with those will find it very easy to get used to it. Currently it provides keybindings for most non-premium features you might want to use, including: task completion, archival, deletion, setting priority, setting project, rescheduling, changing ordering, changing indent levels, and more. If this extension is useful to you, feel free to show your appreciation at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/mgsloan
- (2021-06-15) Aleksander Heliński: Bardzo przydatne (tylko trzeba przeczytać instrukcję obsługi na githubie... na początku ją przeoczyłem i trochę się męczyłem z rozgryzaniem wtyczki). Polecam wszystkim, którzy lubią pracować z Todoist i obiema rękami na klawiaturze.
- (2021-02-04) Harvey Rogers: Love this. It's become a killer feature of Todoist for me. Thank you!
- (2020-12-15) Scott Brim: Just right
- (2020-12-10) Gibb Son: God send for him vim users, author is a top lad for sharing it
- (2020-08-17) Jason Adams: completely necessary add on to todoist workflow
- (2020-07-14) Andrew Moylan: Good work. Every few weeks I found myself wondering -- why did Todoist add various keyboard shortcuts, but didn't add a shortcut for the single most important thing -- select a task and complete it? This question remains unanswered, but I don't have to think about it any longer. Thanks for the extension!
- (2020-07-11) Franklin Floresca: Extremely helpful and useful! Thank you.
- (2020-03-11) Ankit Goyal: Single handedly the best extension I have found so far. todoist should just pay for it and incorporate it in the general release.
- (2019-11-06) Andy Hickman: This is the highest value extension I use. Michael Sloan, the developer, is just a boss. He is constantly updating & maintaining this extension. Very impressive! 👍👍
- (2019-10-13) Ashish Patel: Love it. Thank you.
- (2019-07-10) Gary Furash: Todoist should buy this and make it part of their app.
- (2019-06-23) Andrew Hwang: Great work!
- (2019-06-14) Chris Johnson: Very good app and stable. Highly recommend it to others.
- (2019-06-13) Greg Rowe: This is hands-down outstanding! This makes todoist far more usable. They really ought to role all of this into the main product. Well done!
- (2019-04-18) Kevin James: Exactly what I was looking for! Bounced between Remember the Milk and Todoist for years and always missed the rich set of shortcuts that RTM had compared to Todoist. Now I have just as rich a set of shortcuts, if not better, than RTM. Well executed! Works great!
- (2019-03-31) thank yoy
- (2018-12-01) J Aponte: I just tried it for a few hours and like the enhanced task navigation and editing capabilities. Unfortunately changing task hierarchy doesn't work either in Chrome or Firefox. Other than that, great tool!
- (2018-10-02) Craig Fielder: Works perfectly! Perfect for a vim user and a keyboard enthusiast.
- (2018-10-02) Isaac Walker: Nicely done!! Very clean, simple, and most importantly -- lets me move tasks around via keyboard arrow keys + shift / ctrl etc. so I don't have to click to highlight tasks, then use keyboard shortcuts. Thanks!
- (2018-09-07) Michael Giorgis: I use Todoist several times an hour most days from my desktop or laptop. When I interact with a site this frequently, I really want the ability to fluently navigate it from my keyboard, and to absorb it into my realm of other frequently-used sites that I glide back and forth between during any session. This extension affords me that kind of very convenient navigation. Huge thanks to the developers!
- (2018-06-01) Paweł Ochwat: Bardzo przydatne
- (2018-04-29) Dave Newberry: This is fantastic. I've gone back and forth on using Todoist and this extension finally makes it worth the switch.
- (2018-02-08) Charlie Black: Very clever and helpful
- (2018-02-02) Geek Peek: doesn't work on https://beta.todoist.com/app
- (2018-02-02) Kéven L'Archevêque: Thx, this is great stuff. Keyboard rule them all!
- (2018-01-31) Miguel Serra: I just love this idea. How can I make it work!!?