Easily add bookmarks to any folder. Includes spotlight-like search with mouse/keyboard support. Default key: cmd+b (win:ctrl+b)
Easy way to add bookmarks to any folder. Includes spotlight-like search with mouse/keyboard integration. Default shortcut: cmd+b (win:ctrl+b) ----- Author: minhanhhere Origin: https://github.com/ardcore/chrome-better-bookmark Source code: https://github.com/minhanhhere/chrome-faster-bookmark
- (2020-04-10) Qiang Zhang: It is amazing, thanks!
- (2020-01-16) Richard Lloyd: Minimalistic view, feels light and all around useful. My only reservation for this is sometimes I have two folders same name in different locations and would be great if to the right it would display it's root folders at least 3 to 4 folders down. e.g. Subfolder4 [Other Favorites\Subfolder1\Subfolder2\Subfolder3]
- (2019-06-11) Ma Wont: Great extension, make it open source, so we can add some more features to it, for example if I will write `tech java hibernate` - it will find folder tech, then java, then hibernate, and save it there. Anyway, thanks :)
- (2019-01-05) Moataz Mohammady: Amazing please support "Bookmark all tabs " => ctrl+shift+d
- (2018-12-22) Malte Laurids Brigge: Works extremely well, exactly as promised. Others are slower. Try this one whichever you are using now. Thanks for it.
- (2018-11-02) noname: in last versions of chrome in this addon disappear function - before when you add bookmark in some sections those section next time be on top - now in latest chrome - this addon not remember nothing
- (2018-05-18) Finally,a book marker that show,s you files also,mann so hard to find one, well this works GREAT
- (2018-03-07) Daniel Tripp: No frills does what it says... If I was more financial - I'd probably pay for something like this! Saves ME oodles of time adding bookmarks! Possible to replace the Chrome bookmark star in the address bar with this? -update- No longer puts the most recently used folders at the top! What gives? P.S. I use Google Chrome on Linux only.
- (2017-11-14) Mitch B.: fast,simple,prefection
- (2017-08-16) Ergonomic Code: Not working
- (2017-08-03) van hieu: easy to used.thanks so much
- (2017-03-21) Martin Lichtblau: Awesome features molded in clean code and pure design. Chromes "Bookmark this page" just sucks, since no keyboard support and folder selection, so slow and frequently annoying. But this 'Add Bookmark' extension is as it should be. Thank! :-)
- (2016-09-15) Elle Bee: I love it *but* what would make it 5-star perfect is an option to change its usage of ctrl+B, as it conflicts with bold shortcut in other in-browser programs, including Gmail, and is a function I use often enough for this to be an issue. Thanks.
- (2015-12-24) Trần Minh Toàn: Thanks for great extension
- (2015-12-24) Minh Anh: Happy with this extension!