Rich shortcuts to click links/switch tabs/scroll pages or capture full page, use your browser like vim for productivity.
- (2020-07-18) Frank Dave: I was using cvim all the time until I found this extension via a Julia trainer's youtube channel. 5 star if only speed can be optimised...
- (2020-06-28) BS: I love it. The only thing i can't do is to change some keyboard mappings. How to do that?
- (2020-06-27) Gaha Alt: I've been using it for a few months and it works great! It's better than Vimium and it's the only one that works flawlessly with side panel that Vivaldi browser features. Besides, it offers wide range of customization options. You can change shortcuts, fonts, colors and even this awkward placement of easymotion suggestions. Thank you for this extension!
- (2020-04-09) YANG: 不要劫持加载失败页面。卸载了。
- (2020-04-07) Knight Young: Surfingkeys新版本会接管加载失败页面的功能如何关闭呢?个人认为这种手伸太长又不给用户选择的功能是在不合适,下个版本没有变化的话只能和这个很喜欢的插件说再见了.
- (2020-04-06) Batman: 能不能不要接管浏览器错误页面
- (2020-04-03) Channing Luo: 太好用了！！！
- (2020-03-08) Dae R. Jeong: Awesome! I really love to use this. SIMPLY THE BEST.
- (2020-02-26) Wolf Zheng: 非常好用的插件，非常感谢作者。另外可以增加一个快捷键在最近打开的两个标签之间快速切换吗？ Vimium上就有这个快捷键是 ^ 键。另外在QQ邮箱页面中，邮件列表无法被f到。
- (2020-02-22) silent pig: 收藏夹只能显示10条标签，要怎样显示其它的
- (2020-02-19) kei red: great extension!
- (2020-02-03) roch: Best vim like surfing experience on chrome.
- (2020-01-30) Janac Meena: 3 Year Update: Wow, all I can say is that this extension has changed my web browsing experience completely. I'm infinitely more efficient with it, since there's no ceiling. Everyday I'm discovering new tips and tricks that I can use SurfingKeys for. Today, I finally realized that press "ab" let's me book the current page to a specific folder. Fantastic. The developers really have thought of everything, and more. Much appreciation to the dev team for bringing this to us. Original Review: More feature rich than vimium.
- (2020-01-27) Gerschel Payne: When I first started with this extension, I has hypercritical and uninstalled. After looking and searching, I decided to give this one another try. I'm glad I did. It even opens a vim editor on an input when pressing ctrl+i. I had even tried other extensions to do just that, and most of the time in places where I really wanted it, they would not work. But surfingkeys does. I get deeper down the rabbit hole of vim, tmux and surfingkeys and I must say, this computing philosophy is on another level, and surfingkeys is a great addition to this flow.
- (2020-01-10) Adam Hayes: This is a great alternative to cVim, and functions better on new versions of Chromium, in my experience. It's customizable to match key bindings I liked from cVim.
- (2020-01-06) 竹中重治: 一直在用这个扩展，不过最近发现个问题，在某一些页面会出现按键无效的情况，按下按键没有反馈…… 不会局限在某个页面，感觉是随机性质的，比如我在youtube上就遇到过无效的情况…… 当然还是要特别感谢作者大大开发出这么好的扩展为大家使用！
- (2019-12-29) ad l: 用过最好的vim插件
- (2019-12-27) 陈小舒: 在开发页面的时候这拓展一直报错,大佬能否抽空解决下 content_scripts.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute 'getComputedStyle' on 'Window': parameter 1 is not of type 'Element'. at e (content_scripts.js:1)
- (2019-12-23) Zhiqing Rui: 非常好用而且强大的功能，直击Chrome的痛点，包括PDF阅读，甚至还有Markdown和json格式化的功能
- (2019-12-23) Kakkon Gsw: 很好 就是不知道为什么每次重启chrome都要再打开这个拓展程序不然就是默认关闭
- (2019-12-04) Hang Tran: I have tried Vimium , c-Vim, and Surfingskey is the best among the three I have to say. This extension support far better visual and insert mode. I can also have more flexibility in inserting script or remapping keys... The most powerful feature is that I can map some key to execute my script. This allows me to automate many repetitive tasks just by hitting some predifined keys. It's my pleasure to explore Surfingskey cool stuff every single day <3
- (2019-11-24) Laurie Liu: perfect!!
- (2019-11-15) Yingcong Hu: 太强了！！！ awesome!
- (2019-11-14) 김재겸: It used to be good. Then it started to be having issues with Google Docs even though I had been blocking the Google Docs URLs in SurfingKeys' options. It was still okay. But now Chrome warns me that this extension is controlling the proxy settings. Why?
- (2019-11-08) 童Peter: 超级棒~我极少评论，这个真是太好用了。