Rich shortcuts to click links/switch tabs/scroll pages or capture full page, use Chrome like vim for productivity.
- (2019-12-04) Hang Tran: I have tried Vimium , c-Vim, and Surfingskey is the best among the three I have to say. This extension support far better visual and insert mode. I can also have more flexibility in inserting script or remapping keys... The most powerful feature is that I can map some key to execute my script. This allows me to automate many repetitive tasks just by hitting some predifined keys. It's my pleasure to explore Surfingskey cool stuff every single day <3
- (2019-11-24) Laurie Liu: perfect!!
- (2019-11-15) 胡颖聪: 太强了！！！ awesome!
- (2019-11-14) 김재겸: It used to be good. Then it started to be having issues with Google Docs even though I had been blocking the Google Docs URLs in SurfingKeys' options. It was still okay. But now Chrome warns me that this extension is controlling the proxy settings. Why?
- (2019-11-08) 童Peter: 超级棒~我极少评论，这个真是太好用了。
- (2019-11-05) J.P. Silva: By far the best of its class known by me to date (vimium, cvim, etc). I'm just amazed at the level of customization available. Is my most used and time saving extension. If I had to choose between this and adblocking it would be a though choice. That's how much this extension rocks.
- (2019-10-27) 陈小海: 新版本网页自动向上慢慢滚动，每个浏览器都这样
- (2019-10-16) Curtis S: Actively developed and better features (works in PDF files!) than cVim and Vimium
- (2019-10-07) Michelangelo Carocci: THE best vim extention for ANY browser. This is it, I have finally found it. It blows every alternative out of the water. The visual mode is unique and perfect, as is the insert mode which opens an actual vim prompt. There are some things that I think would need some improvement (e.g. the settings and some aethetic details), but I still give this extention five full stars, because it makes web browsing THAT more enjoyable.
- (2019-09-17) Han Li: The Best vim emulator. I used to use cvim and vimium, this one is far superior. Easy to use yet feature rich. Thank you so much for making this.
- (2019-08-25) Martin Skarzynski: I'm a big fan of Surfingkeys. I use it along with Vimium in Chrome and Vimium-FF in Firefox. I press "i" to temporarily turn off Vimium if I want to use a Surfingkeys shortcut that conflicts with a Vimium shortcut. Surfingkeys has more features than Vimium (I love the PDF viewer!), so I could see myself using Surfingkeys alone but I like using both :)
- (2019-08-21) Kalarita Stark: 在YouTube界面会和YouTube的快捷键冲突
- (2019-06-25) Haruki Moriguchi: crashes on chromium
- (2019-06-06) Mingshang Zhu: 神器！！！！
- (2019-06-02) li Zhang: chrome版本 76.0.3806.1（正式版本）dev （64 位），网页中点击pdf无法正常打开。扩展地址末尾会变成“about:blank"，报错”PDF.js v1.8.355 (build: e9cbfbcc) Message: Unexpected server response (0) while retrieving PDF "about:blank".“本地pdf文件打开正常。望修复
- (2019-04-25) Melody: 有Vimium基础，过渡到这款，是没学习成本的。 感谢码农作者的幸苦。 写评论是因为想给5分好评。不评论给不了5分，哈哈 扩展还是有些小Bug的，希望作者能持续改进，善莫大焉！
- (2019-04-20) Kirill Gorin: This extension is really good, while still has some work todo. It is on par with Cvim.
- (2019-04-01) Luong Nguyen: say goodbye to the mouse
- (2019-03-26) Alexis Chim: 希望增加设置功能，有些用不到功能，可以设置去除快捷键
- (2019-03-23) Maayan Beider-Jacobssohn: Phenomenal. I'm not a former VIM user, but I kept running into this (and similar extensions - tried most if not all, and this one is the best) when googling for many different things I wanted extensions for - so I finally took the plunge and learned how to use it. Huge time saver, and makes life so much easier. Almost completely obsoletes the mouse. WOULD BE GREAT if the developer could add a 'yank multiple parent elements'.
- (2019-03-20) 非常棒，满分插件
- (2019-01-03) 非常好用的软件，对比vimium 更加的人性化，而且功能更强。
- (2018-12-26) aQua Yi: It's awesome!
- (2018-12-11) 梁鑫斌: 很好用!!!
- (2018-12-07) ZRyou Chin: 确实非常好用