Rapidly filter and switch between windows & tabs
- (2021-02-26) Kokodjo: Funktioniert nicht
- (2020-12-24) goich kanjo: 至高
- (2020-09-04) Ryan L: great extensions. if you could add the abilities to refresh and pin tabs like this old extensions i'd greatly appreciate it! :D https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/keepin-tabs-%E2%80%93-tabs-manage/gaodngaiillepoddeloolejnhjglabkn?hl=en-US
- (2020-07-03) Hamads Profrogger: Just started using this (literally hasn’t been five minutes) and I’m blown away. Hat tip to https://www.computerworld.com/article/3535189/chrome-tab-switcher.html for the link. All you do is CMD-shift-K and a super efficient dropdown opens where you can type any letters in the name of a tab to switch super fast. It’s brilliant.
- (2020-04-16) Kale Ewasiuk: I downloaded many of this type and this was my favorite. The list of tabs persists, so I can trigger it with a mouse shortcut and then click. You can also switch between windows, and search for tabs. Simple, effective, and solid!
- (2019-12-21) Aaron Herbst: Please add middle click to close tabs, thank you!
- (2019-05-15) Jesse Pavel: A wonderful productivity booster!
- (2019-05-07) Shion ITO: Wonderful! Simple, smart and quick UX. It's useful.
- (2019-02-26) Absolutely love it. CMD+SHIFT+K and just type (part of) the name of the tab you want. Thank you so much for this simple and fantastic extension
- (2019-02-06) Leo Pelekh: This is awesome, but for some reason keyboard shortcut doesn't work for me.
- (2018-03-05) Odo: Love it!
- (2017-11-27) karthikvs: Awesome
- (2017-11-23) Nicklas Nyegaard: Works perfect!
- (2021-06-16, v:2.2.0) Brian Williams: Doesn't work with suspended tabs.
I use the "Marvellous Suspender" (fork of "The Great Suspender") Even though a suspended url for AliExpress looks like this chrome-extension://noogafoofpebimajpfpamcfhoaifemoa/suspended.html#ttl=Mounting%20arm%20for%20wind%20speed%20wind%20direction%20rain%20meter%2C%20spare%20part%20for%20weather%20station%7Carm%7Carm%20meterarm%20mount%20-%20AliExpress&pos=200&uri=https://www.aliexpress.com/i/32793347158.html The "aliexpress.com" is not detected. Can you search for a substring within the url, perhaps as an option? Otherwise, it's useless to me. Thanks!
- (2020-05-03, v:2.2.0) johnnybaekk: perfect extension
i just went through approx 20 similar extensions. being very picky i was looking for something minimal, dark themed, and responsive. this one is perfect. other extensions were trying to do to much, poorly designed, or took a few too many milliseconds to load up all of the tab titles. i love love how the dialog box automatically changes width depending on the longest tab title never leaving one to 2nd guess what that tab was about. i will forever be using this extension. now this is me nit picking but the only thing if i was forced to give any constructive criticism would be that when there are a lot of tabs and when you scroll down the tab titles appear directly behind the bottom right corner where it says '# tabs matching' overlapping and overlaying each other. if you could increase the opacity to either make it less transparent or completely opaque i think it would be a nice touch. love the extension thanks for taking the time to make it!
- (2020-04-02, v:2.2.0) Karl Fisher: Suggestion
I love the idea of being able to switch between tabs but it did not do something I expected it to do. I was hoping that if I selected ctrl-shift-K and released, it would simply switch to the last tab I selected, so I could easily go between two tabs. Instead it just brings a list of tabs. Often times I am entering info onto a tab from another, instead of using two screens sometimes just quick switching of tabs would be faster. If you could add a feature that allows a quick change to the previous tab that would awesome.
- (2019-10-01, v:2.0.3) Aman Yajurvedi: Default shortcut not working on windows
I am unable to bring up the switcher using the default of CTRL + SHIFT + K I also can't find the option to change this shortcut key combination. Using windows 10 and the latest chrome. What am I doing wrong?
- (2018-08-25, v:1.7.7) Jay Goldberg: Exclude URL and contents?
Would like options to exclude anything but the title from search.
- (2018-04-27, v:1.6.0) Алексей Маркаров: Page Zoom
With page zoom option set to anything larger than 100%, the tabs popup gets second scrollbar and makes it impossible to select tabs in the bottom of the list - once I click on any of last items, it doesn't select it but it just scrolls up.