This extension provides remote control for Google Hangouts
UPDATES: may_2019: works for Google Meet last version, multilingual support New: Now supports Google Meet, and also supports Google Hangouts. Features: - Mute/(Un)mute microphone - Enable/Disable camera - Leave the hangouts call - (ON/OFF) mic/cam by default at start - Shortcuts ** Avoid mic/cam ON when starting a video-call ** This extension enables you to (un)mute at hangouts video-call start. ** Easily control to (un)mute and get (on/off) cam, from the extension icon, not worrying about finding the tab ** - Mute/Unmute microphone - Enable/Disable camera - Leave the hangouts call (closes the tab) Or keyboard shortcuts (editable): - Ctrl+Shift+8 - Toggle Webcam - Ctrl+Shift+7 - Toggle Microphone Please report any issue before rating if you have any, I will gladly help Notes: It does not support more than one tab/sessions of hangout/hangout of hangout/meet open at the same time. Github: - https://github.com/cheluskis/hangremote Changelog: - 1.0.2: added Google Meet support - 1.0.1: now direct hangouts videocall works leaving hangouts chat open - minified code - 1.0.0: First version
- (2020-04-01) Zane W Buxton: Simple and straightforward extension. Does exactly what I need it to do.
- (2020-03-30) Johann Schleier-Smith: Basic functionality is good. Unfortunately it breaks keyboard shortcuts in Google Docs, e.g., for bulleted list.
- (2020-03-23) Z - Bubbe n: good
- (2019-03-27) Simple and useful. Great features and works like a charm. The only missing thing is the extension icon changing colour with the mute/unmute state to avoid checking the Meet tab to know the current state. Thanks Marcelo!
- (2019-03-08) I love being able to disable mic/video by default. Found a bug though which is why I'm only giving 4 stars--- If you use cmd + shift + 8 to create a bullet point in programs like google docs, google email, MS office, Atlassian Confluence, slack, etc......this extension prevents that from happening.
- (2018-10-05) Judy: Pretty simple extension. Works and does what it's suppose to do. Thanks! Now I can finally turn the webcam off for good without having to manually click on it every time it starts up!
- (2018-09-02) Mariana Paz: Very useful!
- (2020-03-21, v:1.0.3) Mohamed Ahmed: كيف يمكنني اجراء مكالمه
كيف يمكنني اجراء مكالمه
- (2020-01-15, v:1.0.3) Jonathan Tom: No longer working?
I can't get this plugin to respond to shortcuts globally. Another extension I tried seems to have the same issue - perhaps Google broke them.
- (2019-05-09, v:1.0.2) Leslie Chen: No longer working
This no longer works
- (2019-05-02, v:1.0.2) Don Conrad: Stopped working
I switched to your extension from another similar extension but it does not work. Seems maybe Google changed something to break these?
- (2019-04-26, v:1.0.2) Stephane Jupille: Not working currently ?
Just trying your extension today, and realise it is actually not working (as the previous app I tried) Is it just me or did Google change something which makes your extension not working anymore
- (2018-11-15, v:1.0.1) Permissions?
Regarding the Permissions your extension is asking for? Why do you need to read browsing history? Why do you need to change user data on all Google sites?