Bug fixes & better display of comments
Saving a lot of space by reducing the size of cover photo which is not always relevant. Also, show the lasted comment on card list, this is always the most relevant action need to be taken. After install, it works like Trello native features, you won't notice it's there. Free • No ads • New features is comming
- (2020-03-27) Viet Cao Hoai: Very useful
- (2019-01-04) Robert Blomstrand: So far this is working great and is exactly what I need. Thank you!
- (2018-10-27) Deamond Gooq: The lasted comments sometimes hides from card, may be this extension is conflicting with "Next Step for Trello" extension? (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/next-step-for-trello/iajhmklhilkjgabejjemfbhmclgnmamf) Please could you fix this issue
- (2017-12-15) Rui | FX: Please be aware that currently this extension, as a problem... that closes a new tab cards of trello. The wrong behavior is: We are in a board, right-click on a card to open as new chrome tab... The new tab closes right after as been opened.
- (2016-07-28) Thiago Assunção: Feature suggestion: 1. In Trello, when one posts a link to another trello card in the comments, the link automatically becomes a card-like icon. However, your application display the literal link in the preview of the last comment. It would be great to have the cardlike icon displayed in the last comment preview. 2. It would be nice to be able to chose either to shrink the picture, either to display the last comment, or both.
- (2016-02-19) Jon Schroeder: This is a 5-star plugin with some bugs. It only authorizes with Trello for one day, then stops working after that – which is a shame, because I love this functionality. === EDIT === I've unpacked the plugin, changed a single line of code (from 1day to never), and this issue is resolved. The developer should do exactly the same, and then update it.
- (2016-01-17) Avinash Verma: Fantastic. Exactly what I wanted. I use cover images to quickly access my cards relevant to the topic. Was looking to better organise those cover images within the card...on the left and next to the text. This extension does it beautifully. Thanks.
- (2015-11-16) Diane Kistner: This might be a good extension for some people, but I use a lot of templates, copying cards and lists that I then edit to alter specifics. Trello Focus not only collapsed all my templates so I couldn't see any of my cards, when I removed the extension the cards stayed collapsed, rendering my Chromebook useless for working in Trello. I have to go to my Mac to see my cards.
- (2015-09-03) Ann Zatoliuk: It's cool extension, but it always asks for permissions every time the tab is updated or opened. What's wrong with that?
- (2015-08-27) Marc Autó: Very good concept and the last comment is very useful for task management... it would deserve a 5*... if it worked It worked the first day, and suddenly it stopped working. Maybe something related with how permissions are implemented... it just asked for permission for one day and then it doesn't ask for permission to access your Trello account anymore
- (2015-08-16) Son Doan: awesome tool for trello