Open 2 docs side by side in https://Dynalist.io and work on them. More cool features on the way!
Please note that this is an unofficial Dynalist chrome extension made by me to further improve productivity 😇. Right click on a document in File pane and select "Open in Side" option to open 2nd document in same window. You can work on both the documents at same time and Dynalist will save the changes. To disable/enable this feature go to Dynalist Menu -> Allstar Settings option. Changelog v0.2.0: - Resizable width of both docs. - Re-open side doc on page reload if previously opened.
- (2020-04-13) Rogerio M. Souza: Proposta muito interessante, mas não funcionou a contento no Canary x64 82.0.4048.3.
- (2020-03-20) Max Worm: Hi, It`s not working. Just get a No Document Is Open Page
- (2020-01-15) Kenneth Aar: Love this extention, but it stopped working some time ago on Chromium, Vivaldi and Chrome. Please fix.
- (2020-01-15) LIVE TV: I have a problem - look into the link http://prntscr.com/qo63wq How can I decide it?
- (2019-11-23) Łukasz Rosielewski: stopped working (15.11.2019)
- (2019-01-31) Sandi: stopped working recently
- (2018-04-21) 박종웅: Dynalist 에서 2개의 노트가 한 화면에 병렬로 보이게 해주는 확장입니다. 두 노트를 서로 참조하면서 리스트를 작성 하려고 할때 유용합니다. 잘 동작하네요!
- (2018-04-12) Олег Сорокин: It's very useful! Thank you very much! :)
- (2020-01-15, v:0.2.1) LIVE TV: Do not work
http://prntscr.com/qo63wq How can I decide my problem? I clicked like write, but my problem is not deciding.
- (2019-12-25, v:0.2.1) Kevin Murray: Is there a way to close the second pane?
And return to a single pane?
- (2019-11-15, v:0.2.1) Łukasz Rosielewski: stopped working recently (15.11.2019)
is this a general problem or rather looking for a problem in my browser?
- (2019-03-05, v:0.2.1) Mike Reyher: It would be nice if you could "open in side" from bookmarks...
... instead of just in files.
- (2019-02-07, v:0.2.1) Stuart Gibbons: Couple of suggestions
Excellent extension! Could you please consider: - being able to use 'find' in the second pane. - open a new pane from [[list name]] links in a list item - sticky/remembered panel width - always opens at 50/50
- (2019-01-22, v:0.2.1) Toliy Pitel: more panels please
I would love to see more panels at least 4 or so. I understand it gets a bit tight but sometimes its nice to be able to see multiple projects at a time.
- (2018-12-28, v:0.2.1) Brian Rossiter: Does AllStar work with Powerpack 3 installed?
Hello. I love your extension but have found it doesn't work with Powerpack 3 installed unless there's a setting I have to switch on or off. Do you know whether there's a conflict? Thanks so much!
- (2018-09-26, v:0.2.1) Dmitriy Molodkin: The menu item has disappeared
After refresh a page the menu item has disappeared from menu items. Restart browser, refresh page doen't help
- (2018-03-24, v:0.2.1) Morgan Benjamin: Dragging?
Is dragging between lists possible?
- (2018-03-15, v:0.2.1) Mark Eichenlaub: keyboard shortcut to switch lists?
is there a keyboard shortcut to switch from left to right list and vice versa? thank you.