Provides a simple text field on click.
This extension provides a simple text field when you click on the icon. Typical usage : ★ Copy-paste text into it to unformat it. ★ Write short text that you want to have at hand without having to open a text editor and switching to it every time you need it in your browser (ex. special characters, a url etc.). ★ Whenever you have an idea, write it and capture it quickly to save it for later. ★ Perfect for quick and volatile information. Features : ★ The added text is saved and always available even when the popup is closed or if you disable and then enable again the extension or when you shut down your computer or your browser. ★ The added text is destroyed when you hit the "clear all" link at the bottom, or when you remove all the text from the textarea yourself, or when you uninstall or remove the extension from chrome, those actions cannot be undone. ★ The textarea auto expands when new content is added until it reaches its maximum size of 300px. ★ The textarea initially has the size of its content or its maximum size of 300px. ★ The cursor always points to the first line of the textarea.
- (2018-07-02) Hubert Zajma: I'm using it to save some UTF signs and have it easy accesible! It's fantastic!
- (2017-09-23) euros ST.: This is a very helpful extension and practical. Because I use Notepad all the time to write notes or comments before I upload them. And the best, is that it stays there. You don't loose it! One suggestion though: If this could work with the "Auto Copy" Chrome extension, will be Great!! Or if the text in the box could be "Copied Automatically" when we highlight/select it. If you can apply this feature to your next version, I could give 5 stars rating. :-) Thank you.
- (2013-11-27) Simon Ritchie: Love it, so simple, so helpful!!
- (2013-07-09) Bill West: Perfect. Not in our launcher menu but upper right toolbar toggle on Chrome search pages. Red underline Chrome spell correction. Uses all the regular two finger right click menu edits.
- (2013-07-06) 李弘宇: This is what i want. I usually look up the dictionary and paste the definition of words into a note. I have to 'unformat' the text I copy by opening a new tab and paste the text to the navigation bar.
- (2013-04-10) Steve Ancegal: I use it to collect my ideas when I am surfing. I hope to write a book someday thanks to those ideas. But I am not sure yet if it will be a book of my ideas or a book of ideas stolen from the net!
- (2013-04-10) Maxime Rafalimanana: awesome! I wish I had that idea before!