Remind yourself that you will die, so you can live. Set goals instead of wasting your time. Write and relive your happy moments.
Remind yourself that you will die so you can live. There are several chrome extensions that remind you that you will die. However, there is no other extension, that shows you statistics as to how much of your remaining time you are spending on websites, that let its users share why they are happy with one another, set goals and remind you for them, or show you a death reminder injected into websites of your own choosing, after an amount of time, that you have set yourself. Try it and tweet your feedback, whether you love it or hate it, to me at @k_ivanow.
- (2021-02-26) Emily Rose Giddings: Really excited about this, but it's not working! Please fix so I can use it and share it with my friends and colleagues. Thanks.
- (2017-05-03) Emmanuel Thiéry: Like it, but consum a huge amount of RAM, will be good if you could optimize this.
- (2017-04-12) Joshua Hanley: This is pretty great. It's not unobtrusive in the least. It's an in-your-face reality-gut-punch: you are going to die. Do you really want to spend your remaining time on this website? I'd love to be able to have some options for where to position it, but it does its job well. It would also be nice if it could work on only parts of some websites (ie, some reddit subs but not all; for example, www.reddit.com/r/powershell is useful for my work, but www.reddit.com/r/all is not, but it seems to only work for all of reddit.com or none).
- (2017-04-09) Kristiyan Ivanov: Brutally useful way to stop wasting time on some websites
- (2019-08-21, v:4.3) Diane Matcheck: Not working
Hi Kristian, it appears the Chrome extension version of "Mindfulness" isn't working. Can you fix it? Thanks! Diane M
- (2019-06-17, v:4.3) Christopher Sove: Not working
The app looks great! A friend suggested it, but I can't get it to work. When I enter my birth date, for example, nothing happens. Likewise, in settings, clicking on Statistics, Goals, etc... does nothing.