PiRo is your Rocket for Pivotal Tracker account(s)
PiRo - the Rocket for you Pivotal Tracker account(s). Features: * Multi account; * Show stories from all projects, where you owner or requester; * Open source (!!!). Site: http://piro.railsware.com New in version 2.0.2: * Added sorting of stories from PIRO New in version 2.0.1: * Fixed stories sorting New in version 2.0.0: * Fully new PIRO! New in version 1.2.6: * Fixed popup and fullscreen workflow * Fixed login popup New in version 1.2.5: * Fixed basic auth by username and password New in version 1.2.4: * Fixed popup for fullscreen * Fixed icon in story detail view New in version 1.2.3: * Icons for stories * Add buttons for editing title and description of story New in version 1.2.2: * Fixed create story with labels New in version 1.2.0: * Autocomplete labels in create story * Cleanup of code
- (2020-10-06) Sergei Merenkov: It was cool extension but now it is not working ((
- (2012-12-27) Alexey Vasilyev: New version is better
- (2012-10-09) Bruce Wang: love it.
- (2012-10-01) Elfar Torarinsson: Great App guys, I agree with Mathias that it would great to see ALL stories in projects I am working on and be able to assign them to me (i.e. if the project manager adds some stories, I'd like to be able to catch them in the app and assign them to me). Something like a tab next to the "Owner" and "Requester" saying "All", that would be perfect. Good work!
- (2012-05-19) breno salgado: I'm sure this is good stuff, but I can't get it to work, tried both token and e-mail accounts, removing and installing the extension but it's never showing anything there, like it doesn't connect or ...something? any help would be appreciated...
- (2012-05-10) Max Felker: Update ------------- Took another star away because I realized that a) there is no backlog and b) that my backlog stories are showing up in the current section which is technically incorrect. Very cool, I really like this. However, you guys should do some updating on your colors. For example, in Pivotal tracker, the status of a story has an associated color (Blue = Started, Orange = Finished, Green / Red = Delivered) Seeing things like this at a glance really helps. If you update those buttons, I'll give you that extra star. <3 Max
- (2012-05-09) Mathias Fabian: As a Owner of a Project i'd like to see all Stories in "my" Projects. That would be great.
- (2012-05-08) Sunny Patel: Great, but the labels for Started/Unstarted/Delivered/etc.. should be background color coded like the site so it's easy to pick them out at a glance. Especially to those users trying it out after using Pivotal Tracker's website for so long as a frontend.
- (2012-03-23) Anna Rotar: I like it. Very useful!
- (2012-03-14) Inokentii Mykhailov: Great tool, it probably will be even more handy if I can change story status(start/finish/deliver etc) using just one button. Love it!