Simple time tracking software that helps you hit your budgets.
* Updated to work with Basecamp 3. Convenient time tracking within Chrome A useful time tracking tool starts with something you'll actually use. Tick's timecard is both straightforward and efficient in assigning time to a task and provides key project details like instant budget feedback as soon as your time is entered. It’s time tracking that gets you in and out over and over again with the project details you need to make a profit. Track time in Google Chrome™ Start and stop timers from Chrome while you work. Whether you're responding to emails, in an online meeting, or posting updates through your online project management software, your timecard is just a click away with Tick for Chrome. * Easy time entry from anywhere * Timers for accurate time keeping * Instant Budget Feedback without running a report Understand Your Budgets Like Never Before In the service industry, hitting a time budget is the difference between staying black and red. To make profitability a consistent reality for you, Tick provides both high level and granular details about your project budget to help you and your team communicate the amount of time you have left to spend before you start losing money. Reports you'll actually use Tick’s reporting platform provides you with actionable data for post project discussions, invoicing and forecasting with customizable and exportable reports to make the money side of your business easy. * Reports for billing clients * Reports for future planning * Integrations with Quickbooks and Freshbooks If you have any problems we're happy to help. Please contact us at [email protected]
- (2021-06-13) Tim Eulen: Cannot login
- (2020-07-23) Emee Pumarega: Very simple and works exactly as expected. Wish I could resize the window to make it smaller.
- (2019-06-25) Christoph Eck: It is working but always reloading the content after leaving focus in the screen. This makes it unusable. Let the user decide to make a reload or not.
- (2019-01-01) Feedback from CANPUD: Simple to use
- (2018-12-12) Shimei Wong: The chrome extension is not working for me, I am not able to enter the time.
- (2017-10-04) Julius Maina: nice
- (2017-06-07) Trey Bennett: Simple, clean, and efficient. A really handy tool for keeping track of clients and time. Very easy to use.
- (2016-06-20) Riyaz Lakhani: couldn't even register
- (2015-04-20) Darren DeMatas: Tick helps me focus on the projects most important to my company's bottom line. Once you start tracking your time, you can better manage it.
- (2015-01-15) David Maciejewski: This extension don't has a cache. Every time you click on the extension icon, it takes a while to load the data from scratch, even in a fast network environment. On top of that, text and images are pixelating. The idea was good, the implementation not.
- (2014-12-23) Alban Brooke: Input your time for Tick right from the browser. Works great for me!
- (2018-12-12, v:0.0.12) Shimei Wong: Cannot enter time on Chrome Extension
I am not able to enter time on my Chrome extension. The button doesn't work. Currently working on macOS Mojave V10.14.1, Chrome version 70.0.3538.102.
- (2018-08-20, v:0.0.12) Mark Biek: Used to work great, can't type anymore
The extension loads fine and I'm able to select projects & tasks. But it locks up when I try to type into the notes field. This started sometime in the last week. OSX 10.11.6 Chrome 68.0.3440.106
- (2018-06-19, v:0.0.11) Difficulty signing up
I have added TICK to chrome. On entering my details and clicked on the button to sign up for the free 30 day trial but the window goes blank. I have no confirmation of being accepted.
- (2016-12-21, v:0.0.8) Mike Box: Signing in
I am trying to sign in using the Tick Time Tracking plug in for my google chrome browser and as soon as I log in it kicks me off immediately
- (2016-05-27, v:0.0.8) Roxanne Alford: Basecamp2 Tick Timer
Do we have the Basecamp 2 Timer for Tick Chrome Add On? If Basecamp 2 could be automatically imported to Basecamp 3, we'd upgrade, but we have so many projects in Basecamp2, it would take too long to import manually.
- (2016-02-27, v:0.0.2) Frankie Alford: Tick chrome exension
It's just and endless loop, eheres the button to do it, I have chrome, it just asks me to download chrome again.
- (2015-03-10, v:0.0.2) help connecting to correct account
Hi, I have two tick accounts and the chrome extension suddenly switched from allowing me to enter time to my main tick account to defaulting to the other. I can't get the extension to connect to the correct one. How do I fix this? thanks! [email protected]
- (2015-03-09, v:0.0.2) Tomáš Fejfar: The extension stopped working last week
It worked before. Now then I click [New Entry] and [Enter time] it displays ajax loader for a brief moment and then nothing happens. There should be error message in this case. Also nothing happens when I click [New] from previous entry. I am quite sure I haven't changed my chrome profile in the meantime - no new extensions or changed setting.
- (2015-01-15, v:0.0.2) Lucas Torres: Where do I sign up?
There's no link