A simple extension for looking up kanji characters.
Kanjidex makes it easier to memorize Japanese kanji characters. The database has over 2,000 kanji characters, so it's perfect for beginners starting out with the study of the Japanese language, although Japanese learners of any level are welcome to use Kanjidex. It's rather simple to use it, simply highlight the kanji character on a web page and you will get all the details related to it, the meaning, the radical, and the examples of which most come with an audio file. Now you can also search for words using kanji, hiragana, katakana or the combination of those, to give you more context about an individual kanji character. Kanjidex allows for the following: - search kanji by highlighting the kanji on a web page - highlight multiple kanji characters on the web page (you can select non kanji characters, Kanjidex will search only for kanji characters) - search kanji in the search field input - find kanji by writing the English word in the search field - quick-search with the right click of your mouse button, and you will get quick info about the highlighted kanji - you can quick search a single or even multiple kanji characters - save kanji to your kanji vocabulary for later review - organize your vocabulary by creating decks - export saved kanji and words to Anki Happy studying!
- (2021-01-14) Afiq Aizzat: Does it sync with google account?
- (2021-01-01) 226 ago: This is so good. Even though my English is not good enough, it is very useful because I can easily search for the order of writing Chinese characters.
- (2020-11-29) bahrta sai: I just installed this but so far 偉い！(えらい-great)
- (2020-11-23) Derek Bogaert: This extension is fantastic! Does exactly what I want it to. Just one question, why do the koi (鯉) swim backwards clockwise ｢(ﾟﾍﾟ). They need to be reversed :)
- (2020-07-22) GnouDDuong: It is a great extension to look up kanji
- (2020-06-27) Aizen Mikoto: This is beautiful :)
- (2018-06-06) Sam Watkins: This extension works great to look up kanji. It's new and the author is looking to improve it, good stuff. :)
- (2020-11-15, v:3.1) Ryan Buis: Cancel membership
I don’t know how or why I am on this but I’m done with it so cancel my membership
- (2020-11-15, v:3.1) chong sul lee: 드라이브 캡처지원