DueFocus is a feature-packed time-tracker for IT professionals that is proven to increase engineers' performance.
Integrated with task-management systems like Trello, Basecamp, Jira, Zoho, GitHub, Redmine, etc — DueFocus is more than just a handy tool. It boosts your efficiency and helps you smartly organize priorities. DueFocus is an advanced productivity assistant for developers, QA engineers, project managers, business owners, and for everyone who wants to get the most out of their dynamic working day. This web-extension is a comprehensive time-tracking solution that unfolds numerous useful features, allowing you to: - plan your working day - detect the peak productivity time intervals - review statistics on the least efficient time use - avoid forgetting to turn the tracker on or off - automatically log the total working time into the task manager - change the status of the task after you've finished working on it The majority of existing time-trackers are web-apps only. Along with this Chrome plugin, DueFocus has a full desktop version that's able to track time not only for browser-related activities, but also for all applications that are open on your computer. This is exactly what creates the main value for programmers, designers, videomakers, and literally all professionals who spend most of their working time in apps other than a web browser. For your customers there's a TeamPulse option, which helps you track iterations' progress of a remote development team. This means you are able to provide clients transparency of the working processes and build more trustworthy relationships. To get the desktop version and learn more about DueFocus, visit https://duefocus.com
- (2018-10-12) Nikitiki tavi: Using everyday
- (2018-10-09) Nikolay Pivovarov: Excellent tool to manage my tasks. It helps me to save time for tracking activities and switching between tasks. It integrates with famous task tracking tools as well. I recommend to start to use it. :)
- (2018-10-09) Happy Tester: DueFocus is a very useful and an easy-to-use product that helps to focus on tasks and not to think about the time management - DueFocus will do everything by itself: it will help you to plan your time efficiently, will notify you that the time for the task has ended and its time to switch to another one, will demonstrate the productivity of work during the day. It helps to see time gaps and optimize work. Totally recommend for those, who don't like to waist their priceless time and to do less and more valuable!
- (2018-10-08) artrm adsd: really attractive interface and easy to use!
- (2018-10-08) I always track my time. This tracker is the best.
- (2018-09-27) Анатолий Прилуцкий: It is very convenient that it reports time directly into issue tracker (odoo in my case, but it has lot of integrations)
- (2018-09-26) Asya Kuchina: I'm not a developer but this tool was really useful fo me. Easy to use, intuitive to interact. And finally i understand the time I'm spending for every task without spending any additional time to track it;)
- (2018-09-25) Good time tracker that works with many tracking systems
- (2018-09-25) A very useful extension for time management.
- (2018-09-25) Сергій Бєлєвітнєв: Good time tracker
- (2018-09-25) Useful app, tracking of time is easy now, thanks.
- (2018-09-20) Тина Торен: Отличное Расширение!! Закрыла при помощи него все разногласия по работе и оплате времени с удаленным заказчиком!
- (2018-09-20) Galyna Vozna: the best time-tracking tool ever!
- (2018-09-19) Sergey Donskoy: Useful and light tool for team management
- (2018-09-19) Aleksandr Denisenko: I've tried many time trackers but this is a special one. it's not a usual time tracker. I use it on my regular basics. I like to check my productivity statistics on dashboard time to time. All time reports are available to export. The greatest feature is sending reports to my task tracking system. I work mostly with GitHub and Jira. This extension saves my time on making reports. It makes all reports posted without any extra steps. Awesome!
- (2018-09-19) Andrey Osipenko: One of the best self-management tool for a freelancer. I tried to use Toggl and Hubstaff, but these tools didn't report my time into my Jira account, they just accumulate time spents inside of a tracking system. But Duefocus reports my time to the my Jira account with my comment and provide the extended statistic. Great tool for teamwork and automatize reporting routine of a freelancer.
- (2018-09-16) Vadim Korobka: This is a very convenient application with many convenient functions.
- (2018-09-15) tgskiv toje: Great design, and it really helps do track and report time!