Use this extention to filter online movies and videos from netflix, youtube, and google play movies.
Create your own filters for movies on Google Play, Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube. You can also use your phone as a remote to control what you are watching. Choose from our various plans: - Remote: Free - Language - Create Personal Filters - Apply Community Filters See Website for more details. Please report any problems with the filters to: https://cleanonline.media/#/page/report
- (2017-07-01) Kasher1979: I loved the concept but hated the fact that it does nothing. I spoke with the developer who seemed supportive at first and was going to help me and then suddenly I am being ignored and no response at all. So at this time I could not recommend this as it does nothing at all.
- (2018-11-14, v:6.8) Joshua Riesenweber: Supported Services
Hi, I hope things are well! I wanted to check in if you had any plans to support filtering the streaming service Stan? https://stan.com.au Cheers, Josh
- (2017-07-01, v:6.5) Kasher1979: Make sure it works
I recommend having the extension work before having it for sell. Also not supporting folks that support you and purcahse the extension is not a good idea. After several emails and texts I gave up on getting support and will be removing the extension.
- (2017-06-27, v:6.5) Kasher1979: New ACcoun
I made a whole new account and paid again and still it does nothing so far. I really need your assistance. Perhaps I am doing something wrong?
- (2017-06-26, v:6.4) K. Asher: Not filtering language
This is filtering nothing. Cursing comes through and it just isn't doing anything. I paid 25 and it isn't doing anything pleaes help
- (2017-06-01, v:6.1) Adam Elliott: The Martian filtering on google play
For your filter Language: b*lls are frozen. At 37:09 the sound filter is off about 2 seconds.
- (2017-05-26, v:6.0) Adam Elliott: sound not filtering properly
The sound filter timing for the Martian on google play is off or not working. Usually get a fuzzy screen and sound drops after the event to be filtered.
- (2017-05-13, v:6.0) Evan Hartsell: Needs more information on website
Your pricing structure isn't clear on the website. Does subscribing to the more expensive create-your-own and community filter subscriptions also include the language filter or is that separate? Also, is there a way to show the list of movies available in the community filter subscription because I would like to know which ones are there before subscribing. Also, please add an email to your website for support questions like this.
- (2017-05-07, v:6.0) Adam Elliott: sound vs blur
I purchased the community subscription. I like what you are doing. 1. Is the filter supposed to drop the sound also? Filter for sound does not work reliably. Sound filter didn't work on IRON MAN on Amazon. 2. Will there be any other options for the video filter other than blur? Any chance the blur could be either black screen or much heavier blur in the future?
- (2017-05-02, v:6.0) Adam Elliott: subscription
Are sure this still works with Amazon, Google Play, and Netflix? I have tested others and they no longer work because of recent changes. Do you have demo I can try?