Years ago, YouTube™ hid video tags from view. This extension puts them right back where they used to be.
Click the "Show more" button below the video description to see the tags. --------------------------------------------------------- Not working for you? Troubleshooting tips: --------------------------------------------------------- (1/3) Make sure to completely reload (F5) any YouTube™ browser tabs you had open before installation. (2/3) Make sure the YouTube™ videos you viewed actually have tags. Try a few other channels. Some videos simply don't have tags. (3/3) Make sure you don't have any conflicting extensions, user scripts, styles, etc. that modify the YouTube™ website. If that doesn't help, leave a message in the support tab. If you do, *please* make it clear that you've tried the above, or I'll just refer you back here :-) =================================== Permission info =================================== The permission "Read and change your data on all youtube.com sites" is needed to obtain and display the video tags, and is used for that purpose only.
- (2019-12-11) Nick: This is a great extension, does it's job, isn't distracting ect ect. What I realy wanted to ask was what in the unholy name of beelzebub's long dead grandma is wrong with the reviews, like Holy [EXPLICIT] did people get lobotomized before writing them?
- (2019-12-02) Muhammad Natiq: wHAT IS UES
- (2019-11-16) Jo Li: This add-on used to work with the old YouTube layout, but it has been updated to ONLY work with the NEW interface. To that end, it still works PERFECTLY. However, for those of us who chose to stick with the old theme, we're kind of left in the dust… But, yes. It still works, to this day. Just, only for the NEW LAYOUT.
- (2019-10-31) Тупой Пингвин: НЕ РАБОТАЕТ! у меня браузер абсолютно пустой!
- (2019-10-25) OPINIA STRAZII ORADENE OFICIAL: great to research videos...thank you
- (2019-10-10) mombo 2811: can we change of the tags color
- (2019-10-06) Aaron Bolton: Fantastic
- (2019-09-27) Ahmad Farrah Cartoons in Urdu Hindi: Nice ext keep it up
- (2019-08-30) The Non Smoker: Useless not working dunno why :/
- (2019-07-26) rean vlog: it so good create for tube.
- (2019-07-12) yalfondoque yalfondoque: igual no muestra nada hoy 11 de julio 2019, desintalemos todos esto, ya no funciona.
- (2019-07-01) Viola Natase: good
- (2019-06-12) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche pas dernier test le 12 juin 2019
- (2019-06-11) Radical Plus: muy buenoo
- (2019-06-10) Rajatava: Not working
- (2019-05-30) Adam Hurwitz: I love the insights from this tool and clean UI! I actually missed the tags at first because it was crafted seamlessly into the description. It would be a great value to also include the channel tags as well.
- (2019-05-08) MELI PUTI: bagus
- (2019-05-07) Mein Name xd: nice
- (2019-04-20) Elinia Tollea: The tags used to appear before but they no longer show up for me
- (2019-04-12) 10 valnom: 굿
- (2019-04-11) Mpasua Msonobari: As an English to Swahili translator and an exclusive Swahili content creator, this makes life so much easier for me. Thanks guys! You are my stars and greetings from Nairobi, Kenya!
- (2019-04-09) Muhammad Faiz: Nice...
- (2019-04-05) الأمل - Hope: Very nice and WORKED Thanks GOOGLE
- (2019-03-27) masqueporraeessa: muito útil , recomendo!
- (2019-03-23) Kenneth Crow: It worked for awhile at first, but now I just get "Unexpected end of JSON input" on every video.
- (2020-01-14, v:9.2) mark simpson: cannot see any tags
I installed the extension and cannot find tags on any videos. am I doing something wrong?
- (2019-11-25, v:9.2) GILLES BARRE: TAGS devenus tous invalides???
Bonjour, je constate tout à coup que sur toutes mes vidéos, plus aucun de mes tags n'est plus validés? Idem ma toute dernière vidéo, je peux écrire ls tags mais aucun n'est validé...?
- (2019-10-22, v:9.2) BHARTI WORLD NEWS: my tag is not search
saport my searchv please
- (2019-07-07, v:9.2) Airtom Fortuna: pergunta e problema
onde clico para ver as tags? não existe o tal mais ou ver mais, o + que tem lá não é de tags. onde vou ou é imediato pois não consegui ver as tags. [email protected]
- (2019-04-02, v:9.2) Balsty GD: ERROR
Hello, I use the classic design of the previous one a few days ago did not show me any label is an error?
- (2019-03-26, v:9.1) Doge: Doesn't work for the old YouTube layout
The extension used to work just fine, but now it doesn't work with the old layout it seems. I get this error in the console, "Uncaught (in promise) Selector timed out: #more" Looks like it's due to the selector (#more) only working for the YouTube redesign due to the old one being different in regards to the "Show more" button. I personally dislike the redesign, it would be nice to have it working on the old layout too. Thanks.
- (2019-03-17, v:9.1) Jason Mitchell: error fixed
I can now see the tags on videos again, thank you for the fix!
- (2019-03-14, v:8.4) Error
All I am able to see is "ERROR"
- (2019-03-14, v:8.4) Jason Mitchell: tag "error"
For days now, every video (including my own) only show ERROR in the tags field of the video player. I have re-installed the extension, and I have not added or changed any extensions.
- (2019-03-12, v:8.4) Ina Opperman: Suddenly past month+ YouTube tags are not saving any more.
My YouTube channel is Woorde uit sy Woning UC4a6OxJVCv1iYCtt6TjpGMQ I had no problem saving tags, but lately I am receiving a message that YouTube has problems saving my tags and cannot save my video. This is really a problem. I have tried everything: With TubeBuddy's advice: disabling TubeBuddy, deleting all tags and inserting them again, switching from Beta Studio back to Classic and vice versa. At the same time, I have NO Problem saving any other info when posting my video's: I can change descriptions, upload thumb nails, update cards and annotations and end screens. Only tags will not be saved! PLease help. I am uploading 3-5 video's weekly and it is a huge problem.
- (2019-01-27, v:8.4) Joe Cool: Every video just has a single tag reading 'ERROR'
This extension used to load tags properly but a few months ago it started giving me this problem. I got a new computer for Christmas and it worked fine... for a few days at most, after which it started giving me the 'ERROR' tag again.