CiteMaker is for formatting academic citations and reference lists.
CiteMaker's Chrome Extension - CiteWeb - automatically generates citations for websites. It enables the user to edit. export, and save citations. CiteMaker also has a search function for compiling books and journal citations using Author names, titles, ISBNs and ISSNs.
- (2020-03-18) Rufus .A: I'm just not seeing it. I downloaded this and my dentistry still does not match with what is shown in the above image. Can i take them to court for this clear false advertising?
- (2019-07-20) Laura B-R: It needs some work. I went to "save" my cite and it asked me to log in. When i said I would log in via Google as I always do on the website it wouldnt work and kept bringing me to a register as a new user page. I was never able to log in.
- (2017-06-26) Mountain Media: Wasn't very flash the title image was false advertising
- (2017-05-28) Veerawit Pitaksit (four789): Great application but please add a function for automatically login. Im using a school citemaker account and its impossible for me to remember the password as well as a waste of time typing the username and password every time I use that extension. Please kindly fix this for a 5 stared rating.
- (2017-05-17) Harry Nairn: Non-compatible on mac (not true). VERY BAD
- (2017-05-16) William Nairn: ITS GOOD AND DANK. HARAMBE AND HG GO TOGETHER
- (2016-10-19) Dylan Yi: doesn't show the whole website but its pretty good how you dont have to do anything
- (2016-10-03) Do Not Download. The app tells me I can't save bc I am not logged-in (untrue.) But then it when I try to log in, I get an error saying I am already logged in. Logging out doesn't work. As a result, I can't access any of my saved citations and have to look them all up again.
- (2019-03-22, v:22.214.171.124) double subscription charge
Hello, I was using your 30 day free trial and then I paid the $6.60 for a annual subscription and it both charged me twice and now I am unable to log into cite maker.
- (2017-05-28, v:126.96.36.199) Veerawit Pitaksit (four789): Add a function
Great application but please add a function for automatically login. Im using a school citemaker account and its impossible for me to remember the password as well as a waste of time typing the username and password every time I use that extension.
- (2017-02-15, v:0.0.1.4) Roberto Tomás: Retreived from for APA refs should have a retrieval date
Apache Performance Tuning - Apache HTTP Server Version 2.4. (2017). Retrieved from https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/misc/perf-tuning.html this is an example of an actual citation generated by the app. My understanding is that retrieval dates are not optional. It should say something like "Retrieved January 24, 2017, from "