Right click any image to instantly get reverse image search results from Google, TinEye, Yandex, Baidu, Bing, or a combination.
Heavy reverse image search user? This extension adds a simple "Research Image" option to the right-click context menu of Web images. Researching an image will automatically retrieve reverse image search results from your choice of Google, TinEye, Yandex, Baidu, Bing, or a combination. Results are loaded into new tabs. You can use the data to find out who is using your own images, or help narrow down the subject matter of an image you found. NOTE: GOOGLE DOES NOT EMAIL ME USER FEEDBACK Any questions, feature requests or problems? Contact support using the website link.
- (2019-12-02) Johny Glez: recomiendo muy buena
- (2019-11-20) Okita Toshimichi: AMAZING ONLY WISH IT HAD A HOTKEY
- (2018-04-17) Witold Baryluk: Yandex doesn't work, almost always it just ends with error, empty page, or recommended images. Search bar is empty. Bing results are weird, and they never show where the image was found, only shows similar images.
- (2017-12-24) YurNal Media: Отличное расширение.
- (2017-04-24) dimster: Very good!
- (2017-03-17) Ayache Nc: Fonctionne très bien. Bravo. Très pratique.
- (2016-08-12) El Pirata Viajero: Reverenda porqueri.
- (2016-01-08) Jean-Marc Le Voltigeur: La recherche inversée de Google ne fonctionne plus en même tps que celle de TinEye
- (2014-04-26) Александр Наумов: супер
- (2016-05-25, v:1.35) Dmitrii Nuzhin: Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension. I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 500 $. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail: [email protected] Dmitrii
- (2016-01-08, v:1.35) Jean-Marc Le Voltigeur: Don't work
Since fews week, the image research with google don't work
- (2015-11-03, v:1.35) Huseyin Soykut: Problem
Hi, if i use chrome reverse search it says image no longer exist or close for public. İ have these problems today.
- (2015-01-12, v:1.3) a b: new tab positioning
Can you add an option to make the tab open immediately to the right of the active tab? Instead of all the way at the end?