Schedule calls from Google Calendar and easily access your call info.
Learn more about screen sharing and other features at www.uberconference.com/features. Google Calendar Integration: Access your conference information directly from Google Calendar events. Learn more: https://www.uberconference.com/google-calendar Streamlined Access: Copy your UberConference number and URL directly from the extension. Quickly and easily start or schedule a conference call from the extension popup. In-browser invitation: Highlight and right click on an email or phone number on any website to directly invite the user to a conference call. About UberConference: Make your conference calls more productive. No contracts, no downloads, no PINs. Control your calls: Visual screen broadcast, feature-rich call recording, mute, chat, and summaries. Own your meeting: Get a local or toll-free number, custom URLs, and up to 100 participants. Manage and personalize: Business-grade solutions, quick setup, unlimited minutes, and international access available.
- (2019-09-03) Cullie Burris: Used to love it until it stopped working in Google Calendar. The best feature was quickly adding conference line details to a meeting invite but no longer works :(
- (2019-08-27) Danny Rodriguez: Doesn't work any more. Use to be a good extesion, not anymore.
- (2019-08-08) Marc Lester: Obviously this extension does not work as it says it should work. I chatted with support at Uberconference and they admitted that it is still in development and referred me to this app on the G Suite Marketplace, which does what I need it to do, easily allow me to add my Uberconference account to a Google Calendar event. https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/uberconference_for_google_calendar/255217867751
- (2019-04-22) Christopher VV: Is anyone working to fix this issue?
- (2019-04-16) Nick Cross: Completely useless. The Google Calendar integration does not work.
- (2019-04-15) Daniel Fite: stopped working in google calendar.
- (2019-04-08) Taylor Davis: This was great for a few months, but recently stopped working. Clicking the button to Add UberConference to a meeting does nothing
- (2019-04-04) Tunc Degirmencioglu: Works about 10% of the time.. "Add UberConference to this meeting" does nothing at times -- not even an error message. Well done, techies, oh I mean: techidiots!
- (2019-03-28) Nick Balestino: It was working but now it doesn't add the conference call information to a meeting. Please fix!
- (2019-03-22) Doesn't seem to do anything other than being a shortcut to Uberconference page. When you click the icon, there is no dropdown and just goes to uberconference.com. In google calendar, there is a link to add Uberconference to meeting but is unclickable and does nothing.
- (2019-02-12) SERGIO MELICIO: Does not work
- (2019-01-03) Linda Vleisides: Couldn't get it to work even after adding the extension via Google Chrome.
- (2018-12-26) I first started using Dialpad for voice and it was super easy/consistent then I tried UberConference for video conferencing. I have been using for 3 months now and haven't been disappointed! Very easy for everyone to use.
- (2018-08-14) Marc Reesor: useless just opens the web page.
- (2018-08-10) The extension doesn't seem to work with the updated version of Google Calendar.
- (2018-08-02) Nilesh Pancholi: Does not do what it shows. It opens the uber conference page in the browser neither it shows in Google calendar.
- (2018-04-25) Florian Fischetti: Doesn't work. No drop down with scheduling option. Just opens the conference page. This may be because the extension wants access to privacy permissions that I'm not allowing it.
- (2018-03-30) Jon Mead: Love the product, but unfortunately the extension doesn't seem to pop-down and allow a quick copy of the details anymore. Seems to defeat the purpose of an extension?
- (2018-02-22) Clarence Day: Pros: - App works as promoted Cons: - The Dialpad company is a privacy violator
- (2018-02-19) Kelly Reiser: Would love to use this with all my google accounts but it doesnt seem possible. I own multiple businesses and als work as a consultant so I currently have several email addresses and calendars. It seems the extension will only work on a single calendar...
- (2018-01-17) John Moncada: easy and clear to use
- (2017-12-19) Craig Walker: UberConference by Dialpad continues to impress.
- (2017-08-21) Darryl Anderson: Love this service both the desktop as well as the mobile version. Very reliable and stable with great audio quality.
- (2017-06-06) Henry Balen: The extension requires access to browser history without any valid reason.
- (2016-11-14) We absolutely love it!