Quick launch the Dialpad app and link phone numbers to call via Dialpad
Call or text anyone with Dialpad directly from your browser by clicking on a phone number. Gmail users get the ability to click to call directly from the contact card in Gmail when you hover over someone's name. When we detect a phone number tied to a contact's email address we will show the button to quickly call them using Dialpad. NOTE: Create a list of website exceptions for sites where you don't want to make phone numbers clickable or for sites where you want to allow linking of unformatted phone numbers.
- (2021-04-16) Richard Weeks: This extension DOES NOT work with Linux. It depends on launching an application (not named or documented) via 'xdg-open' which is not provided.
- (2020-02-26) JPetro49: Works great in 99% of the websites I use, but the 1%, which I use all day it stopped working a few months ago on. With Autotask if I click the number I get an error that "Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension." I tried clicking the support link but it's dead.
- (2020-01-28) John Reynolds: Only works with unformatted phone numbers or numbers that are linked with "tel:...." - but I use Pipedrive, which links phone numbers with "callto:..." and Dialpad doesn't work on those links (which is where I live all day).
- (2019-10-11) Andrew MacIntyre: Dialpad is the best platform for the money, but it's constantly going through iterations that add things and also break things. It's tough to depend on if you are looking for consistency. The most recent issue I am having is noted below: The Chrome extension allows you to "Confirm phone number before placing call", but it stopped working recently. It's important to confirm an outgoing number if you have multiple lines and want to verify that it will dial out through a specific line. I'll just wait around to see if it works again in the future. I am curious if anybody else has noticed this feature break. Please let me know if you have the same problem.
- (2019-08-21) Mr. Johnny Edward Wellons, II: It sounds like a great app. More to come.
- (2019-07-08) Jeffrey Bacon: Uninstalling because it sends me in an endless loop on Google Suite sign in. I click on Google sign in, it sends me to Google sign in page, I sign in, and it sends me back to the same page I started on.
- (2018-02-23) David Zar: It does the job. But with Chome extensions, there is so much more it could do. I hope it will. For example, allow me to set up a conference call with my Uberconference link in Google Calandar. (add a button to do this in Calendar, that is).
- (2018-02-05) Donovan Maycock: Dialpad is so easy to use. It is not perfect, but it is the best compared to its peers.
- (2017-12-07) Tim Salik: First test looks good
- (2017-09-25) Barry W. Walker: Best, most flexible, and scalable phone system my law firm has ever had. Only a plus that it syncs to my smartphone allowing me to take my office calls with me without sharing another number.
- (2016-09-24) Benjamin Pappas: By far the best VOIP ... lightweight, and amazing service
- (2016-08-02) Alucard Smith A.K.A. 悪名高い悪魔の定規: ^^!
- (2016-03-08) Dale Thomas: LOVE LOVE LOVE! Everything about this is awesome! It just works. It's less expensive than other systems like Ring Central. I have nothing but positive comments about Dialpad. Been using it for about a year as my sole business phone system and don't see anything in the near future that will change that.
- (2016-02-26) John Donea: Has place to be improved.
- (2016-02-17) Maria Hernandez: Love the app! Great business too and helps with managing just one place for messages! however it is not actually allowing me to dial the numbers by clicking on a website...I tried to fix that on the options in the extension and it doesn't allow me to change those. I think this may be conflict with skype? anyone else noticing that?
- (2015-11-04) Alper Erdoğdu: Çalışmıyor
- (2015-10-19) Martin Jerisat: A software superior to any hardware physical phone number without the costs.
- (2015-08-10) Eric Clausell: Hijacks hyperlinks that show as 10 digit numbers, such as bank account numbers. I'd prefer that switch activated via a right (context menu) click.
- (2014-11-05) Super useful ! No more copy/paste required when I need to make a call from Switch client.
- (2014-10-24) Amazingly simple and works like a charm. And having the option of clicking on Phone number on Webpages and able to make calls using Switch is magic.
- (2014-10-24) Craig Walker: So great to have the Switch extension front and center. Chrome apps aren't always the most discoverable so this makes it really obvious and easy to find. Being able to click on any phone number in the browser and have Switch dial it is great as well.