Share and publish to HubSpot from anywhere on the web.
- (2019-04-08) Rick Powell: I get an error in the overlay: Sorry, an error has occurred. Return to Dashboard. Clicking link creates an overlay over the top of the website I was trying to share. There's no way to escape out of it without going all the way back.
- (2019-01-11) Lamees Abourahma: I love this tool. I can easily highlight any text on a page I want to share, click the little icon and the social message is automatically drafted for me. It integrates seamlessly with our HubSpot account. Scheduled and published posts from this plug-in are automatically logged and tracked into our HubSpot account.
- (2018-09-10) Megan Hall: Works great for me! Very easy to use, especially when curating content to share from other sources - and even from your own website. Rarely have trouble with the extension, and when I do it's usually because Chrome needed updating.
- (2018-09-07) Rose Latka: Doesn't work. Waste of time and $$$. Clearly they are aware of this as they just eliminated phone support for paying customers.
- (2018-08-22) Andrew Gilchrist: does not work
- (2018-01-08) Derrick Jones: Hubspot has many awesome products, it's a shame that they are not giving this app any attention. This app has been broken for a while, it does absolutely nothing.
- (2017-07-10) Ava Decatur: STAY AWAY! This extension secretly sent itself a copy of my emails. It inserted a bcc to itself -- [email protected] It is taking your emails without your permission.
- (2017-01-16) Richard Dolmat: Is it just me? Or does this do nothing when clicked when viewing a web page? Just dims the screen and that's it :(
- (2014-12-22) Greg Messler: Much better than HootSuite or any other social publishing tool out there!
- (2014-06-25) Art Zemon: Works great. Makes my life much much easier.
- (2014-06-21) Kyle Hoylman: Simplifies pushing content to social media.
- (2014-06-18) Heather Hurczyn: Love it!
- (2014-06-18) Chris Rupp: Absolutely phenomenal!!! Use this every single day.
- (2014-06-17) Liz Karschner-Slone: Easy to use and can post great information from anywhere on the internet
- (2014-06-17) Kevin Gallagher: fantastic!
- (2014-05-16) David Terry: This little app is very cool! It allows me to do social media posting on-the-fly and its amazingly easy to use - well done HubSpot!
- (2014-03-10) Thomas Zickell: HubSpot is the best at what they do this extension allows you to do much more than any other extension I've ever used.
- (2019-03-12, v:1.0.26) Mahabubur Rahaman: wab development
- (2018-10-04, v:1.0.20) Tara Connolly: Extension not working
I've removed this extension from chrome and reinstalled a few times now. Each time it's buggy. Sometimes when you click on the icon nothing happens, but mostly it shows an error "Sorry, an error has occurred. Return to Dashboard." It would be great if this could be fixed - very useful extension when it works!
- (2018-10-03, v:1.0.20) Keeps telling me to log in when I already am
Often when I click on the icon to share, it tells me to log in to my HubSpot account, even when I am logged in. I log out, then click it, log in using your extension and still it tells me I am not logged in. Love this and would even pay to have it but its so buggy right now.
- (2018-08-22, v:1.0.15) BennuLife: Extension changed
I've been using the social extension for months and it now appears as an "H" in the toolbar rather than the usual orange hubspot icon. I tried removing it and re-installing it, but it doesn't work.