Business-class Texting Software - Start texting directly from your CRM, ATS or any website.
The TextUs™ Extension for Google Chrome allows you to instantly communicate via two-way text message with your contacts directly from your CRM, ATS or website. You can dramatically speed up communication by importing Groups and sending Broadcast Messages with a 98% read rate and a 40% response rate. Convert one-to-one follow up with your responses and close more deals! All of your messages and contacts are synced between the TextUs Web App, Mobile Apps and Chrome Extension to allow you to easily manage your texting conversations. Not sure if your numbers are mobile? The TextUs Phone Book will automatically detect which phone numbers on the page are mobile vs. landlines to make sure your message gets through! ---------------------------------------------- Features include: - Send and Receive Text Messages - Auto-detect Mobile vs. Landline - Text-enable your Existing Business Number - Incoming Message Notifications - Manage Multiple Conversations - One-click Contact Import - Send Group Broadcast Messages - Import Groups of Contacts - Message Templates - Personalization Fields - Schedule Messages - Use TextUs Emojis ---------------------------------------------- The TextUs Extension dramatically speeds up your ability to communicate with your contacts to close more deals, and waste less time. ****NOTE: You must have a Pro, Premium, or Enterprise Plan account with TextUs™ in order to use this Chrome Extension. To get inquire about an account please visit: www.TextUs.com, or email us at: [email protected] *****
- (2017-01-17) Maireg Chernet: textus is awesome. you get to text people right from your desktop. Like, it's magic. However, it keeps slowing down and crashing/malfunctioning anytime i send out more than like 3 or 4 group broadcasts. Please fix that. Other than that awesome app
- (2016-04-26) robert mcguinness: ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Makes texting consumers so easy and can pull numbers right from my CRM!!!
- (2016-02-10) Savage Squids: this extension is incredibe. My only wish is to be able to see the entire thread every time. sometimes it hides, but it is worth it's weight
- (2015-12-21) Andrew-Jason Shaw-Leduc: love it
- (2019-08-23, v:4.18.0) Andrew Sims: Extension Keeps saying to log in
The green bubble just says to log in, so i click log in and it takes me to the text us webpage, I log in and then click the green button and it says I need to log in, so I click log in and it just takes me back to the textus web page which is already logged in, its not actually launching the extension, please help!
- (2019-08-23, v:4.18.0) Scott Best: text us not syncing to Fuze
text us not syncing to Fuze
- (2018-12-04, v:4.13.1) JJ Ries: HELP
as seen from other users above, my icon disappeared on my desktop, how do I get it back?
- (2018-11-26, v:4.13.0) Jeanine Hardin: cannot add textus to my chrome
adding textus extension get a message c could not move extension directory into profile. This is occurring for multiple users in our company
- (2018-08-09, v:4.11.1) Textus
I am not seeing the Textus Sidebar, is there something I am missing? Thank you!
- (2017-10-02, v:3.1.5) email
i dont have text
- (2017-08-03, v:3.0.2) Emily Hollifield: Unable to see on Side
I use the side extension frequently and no longer can see it. How do i get it back
- (2016-06-17, v:2.2.0) Jeff shannonhouse: Move the sidebar to different location on screen?
Is there a way to move the sidebar to another spot on my screen? I have another extension I use in a software program and they lay on top of one another, can't use the other extension b/c of this.
- (2016-05-20, v:2.1.4) Jess McCann: Unable to See on side
I usually am able to see the extension on the right side of my screen but I cannot see it anyway. I looked at support options to try to trouble shoot this myself, but was unsuccessful. Please help ASAP - I use this daily and it helps with productivity