Remove Donald Trump from Facebook Homepage
Like this extension? Donations are appreciated at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KREFNCYGZJCBE -------------------------- Remove posts on Facebook that mention "Trump". A post must contain the text string "trump" in order for the post to be removed. If the post only mentions "Donald", "President", or god forbid, only shows his picture, the post will remain. Instructions: It runs in the background, so you won't see an icon for it or anything. If you installed it, its running. If you want to remove it, delete it/disable it from chrome://extensions/ -------------------------- Logo Designed by: http://rustlerdesigns.com https://www.reddit.com/user/cpncjwhitebeard contact: [email protected] http://derekstory.com
- (2019-06-12) SirBillyBlackSmith: ORANGE MAN BAD MUST SAY HE IS BAD OR BECOME A RACIST NAZI. ORANGE MAN BAD NPC #3248900
- (2019-02-25) Kathy Holland: This extension is wonderful! I was SO tired of seeing this person's name in my newsfeed, even thought most posts felt the same way I do. It totally works well on my Macbook. I heartily recommend this.
- (2018-03-14) Victor Dahlberg: Yes it works!
- (2018-01-18) Henrique Matzenbacher: No more of this orange clown on my feed!
- (2018-01-04) mad83815: I've used this for quite a while now. It generally works very well but sometimes it needs to be deleted and loaded agan as it starts missing some "trump" posts.
- (2018-01-03) Jason L: Clicked "add to chrome" and went back to Facebook and you know who was gone! LOVE IT! I have so many friends and family who post both for and against. I just wanted to get out of the noise. Seems legit! If I end up removing it I will update my review.
- (2017-09-23) TheSqueak: Every time I logged into facebook I would instantly get mad because in the trending section there was always something ignorant or mean that trump was doing or saying. Added this app and it's gone. Thank you for the relief.
- (2017-08-15) Jonah Price (jyonah): I was in the middle of watching a video and the MOMENT someone in this video uttered the name, the video and it's associated post went away, but the audio kept playing. Then when I went to comment on the video about what happened. The post disappeared as soon as I completed the name. BEFORE I EVEN SUBMITTED IT. I liked the break this extension was giving me, but after this experience I'm removing it.
- (2017-07-27) Joe Tierney: Works!
- (2017-06-03) shyam habarakada: It just worked. I also looked at the github to make sure this is legit :-) https://github.com/derekstory/remove_donald_trump_chrome_extension
- (2017-06-02) Tara B: Its working so Far. I only run it on my laptop and i had tons of Trump posts on facebook, I loaded this and now they are gone. Whew!!!!
- (2017-03-28) Joseph Albano (Albano the Madman): THANK YOU!!!! Works perfectly. Now I have my FB feed back.
- (2017-03-12) Dave Hansen: Brilliant.
- (2017-03-01) Jeff Lashway: Doesn't work.
- (2017-02-26) Carl Cordell: Doesn't work at all. I have friends typing Trump in their posts and I still see them. The icon is greyed out which I assume means it isn't active or running. No options to change it. Total failure homies.
- (2017-02-17) Hooman Askari: Thank you for making facebook great again
- (2017-02-03) Taylor Thompson: Absolutely necessary! I like to follow a lot of magazines, news papers, etc. After the election I was just being continuously abused by posts about the country coming to an end. This extension allows me to use facebook without having a never ending stream of panic attacks! I'm still fully aware of what is happening because I still check FB on my phone.
- (2017-02-02) D Williams: Good god thank you for this! I feel such a sense of relief not having to scroll past his nonsense in my feed every single day
- (2017-02-01) Hweiling Ow: Happy something like this exists!! We already get him on the local news - and thats enough for me.
- (2017-01-29) Frank Barone: it works :)
- (2017-01-29) Cleared my feed! great extension. I shared with others and as a result that post was hidden from my feed too. Works great.
- (2017-01-27) Tom Hackett: Seems to be working well for me. Now I need to find an iPhone app that does the same thing. Full disclosure: I voted for Trump, I just can't stand all the BS surrounding him!
- (2017-01-26) Chris K: Oh this works so well, I created a post to say how happy I was. I can't even see the post because it has his name in it. My FB feed was just had a 98% reduction in hateful things.
- (2017-01-26) Raymond Kim: This works really well. Whoever made this is a true American patriot.
- (2017-01-23) Fabien Caspani: Seems to work fine, thanks! It will make the next four years a lot better for me.
- (2017-01-15) Matt Braun: does NOT work!!!
- (2017-01-14) Sean Cutler: In conjunction with other Trump filters my Facebook wall has never been so clean. Images still slip by occasionally but NOTHING like it was.
- (2020-10-01, v:3) Kathleen L.: New Facebook Layout
Facebook has now forced me into the new layout and won't let me change it back. Along with that, the Remove Trump Extension no longer works for me. HELP!!!! I am literally having heart palpitations from the stress of seeing him everywhere!!!
- (2020-06-23, v:3) Lauren Ann Lough: Trump's Head?
Maybe you could put his head on various things? (Animals, other people, etc.)
- (2020-06-23, v:3) Lauren Ann Lough: TRUMP'S HEAD"
Maybe you could put his head on various things? (Animals, other people, etc.)
- (2020-04-08, v:3) Philip Mecham: Can you make an extension that will block both Trump and Biden?
I'm sick and tired of the political posts about Trump and Biden coming up I no longer want see on Facebook.
- (2017-11-28, v:3) Just Joe: Musical instrument not t-Rump
Could you allow an exception for the word "trumpet" in the code? I want the filter but am a professional musician and need to keep my trumpet playing friends. ;)
- (2017-06-07, v:3) JoaquinCuervo: Android App
Can you develop an Android app exactly like this for FB?
- (2017-03-22, v:3) Andrew Appleby: Can't post about Trump either, haha!
Your tool is too good. If you write Trump in a new post, the whole post layer disappears. I wanted to share the tool, haha! Just used Trum-p instead, but still though... probably an easy fix.
- (2017-02-06, v:2.4) E T: 2/6/17 No longer working
- (2017-02-04, v:2.4) Tim Brap: Not working for me anymore.
So, its not working anymore for me. It used to work, loved it, shared it on facebook. obviously i couldnt see any reactions. But I got kinda curious, so I disabled it and enabled it gain. And now for some bizar reason its not working anymore for me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, but still it keeps showing trump stuff. Its really grinding my gears D:
- (2017-02-03, v:2.4) Matt Kruger: It's not working
I kept enabling and disabling it....
- (2017-02-02, v:2.4) Bård Haveland: Pause button
From time to time I'm notified about something in a Trump post, but if I try to open the notification, I get an empty page... which means your plugin is doing its job very well. But could you add a "pause button" so I can see what my friends are trying to tell me, without having to disable the plugin, and then reenable it again after? It could be a permanent pause button, or a timer for X minutes. Both would be great! :) And yeah... thank you _very much_ for helping me keeping my sanity in balance! :)
- (2017-01-30, v:2.4) Trump
How do I remove the Remove Donald Trump from Facebook?
- (2017-01-27, v:2.4) Marli Dunietz: Schedule active times
Hi, Can you make it possible to program hours of active time? For example, I don't want to see Trump before bed or first thing in the morning, or when I'm working.
- (2017-01-26, v:2.4) Keyword Filtering
Allow removal of other articles by filtering based on user defined keywords: inauguration kellyanne conway president FOX etc...