Blocks the 'Seen' feature on Facebook Messages.
Take privacy back into your own hands! Seen Blocker stops Facebook from reporting 'Seen' to messages that you open on Facebook.com. It also prevents the typing indicator from appearing as you type a message. This extension is small and easy to use - two options are available which toggle the 'Seen' and 'Typing' blocking, and can be turned on and off at your leisure. Note: This does NOT block the 'Seen' feature from Facebook group posts, only for messaging. Source available on GitHub: https://github.com/MicahNus/Seen-Blocker
- (2019-12-28) Timothy Torres: As of now not working because of the new update of Facebook Web UI.
- (2019-03-03) Michal Šeps: Well, it does what it says, But - It doesn't mark it as read "to me", so every time I open Facebook, I have the same unread messages.
- (2018-11-07) Ptashnik: NO dziala bo sprawdzalem
- (2018-09-18) Đặng Minh Đức: Work as I expected.
- (2018-06-15) An Thony: perfect and simpel
- (2018-03-04) Andreas 862: It is simple and it does what it is supposed to do amazingly. I love it!!!
- (2017-12-23) Ana C.: Seems to work for mobile apps, but those messaging in a browser still see my 'seen' notifs
- (2017-08-02) Alae Eddine Hilali: One small question. if you open a message using the extension, then close chrome. And open facebook on another browser, does the "seen" still not appear?
- (2017-06-06) Ren: The only extension that prevents your messages reported as seen on facebook that only read activities in facebook and messenger compared to any other extension out there. Not to mention it's open source!
- (2017-05-14) Bousetta Youssef: 5 STARS. Work perfect ,but if you could add a feature to block Seen on groups would be awesome.