This extension monitors all Chrome activity and logs it securely for accountability partners.
Accountable2You is an accountability software that monitors your device and keeps you accountable. This accountability extension requires a membership with Accountable2You starting at $6.99/month (www.accountable2you.com). All membership plans come with a 10 day free trial! A membership with Accountable2You allows you to use the software on all your Android, PC, Mac, iOS, Chromebook and Linux devices for just one price. Features: * Monitors all user activity * Ability to setup accountability partners * Uninstall feature provided in app * Captures activity including private browsing mode (incognito mode) * Works just like Accountable2You's computer software * Circumvention attempts are captured * Sends alert emails for objectionable content * Sends instant text alerts for very objectionable content * All records are available on our website for your accountability partner to view anytime * Our software communication is encrypted with SSL Accountability is a proven way to fight temptation. Accountable2You provides a solution while helping you be accountable.
- (2017-12-02) Dawson High: This product helped free me from addiction and pornography!!
- (2016-02-19) Elliot Wehrle: Awesome. Works as advertised. This software is great. Unlike "blockers" which often block sites that are perfectly fine and thus interfere with things such as research and homework, accountable2you does not block any sites, it just sends an alert to accountability partners if something questionable or inappropriate is being viewed on the device.
- (2015-07-02) Jason Harrod: Not useful for chromebook. The software is easily removable and doesn't send your accountability partners a notice upon removal (on chrome)
- (2015-01-28) Matt Boyer: This is absolutely perfect for our family. We have our Chromebook, Android Phones, a Tablet, and our Computer all easily monitored by Accountable2You. Love it!
- (2014-01-17) Kelly Hanson: With a family of six and two teen boys I am running this software on 8 different computers/devices (PCs, Androids, and now Chrome). It performs amazingly well on all those devices and the flexibility in general and alert reporting and multiple accountability individually customized for each device makes this a fantastic value. $5 a month for unlimited devices. Can not beat it. No excuse men. Time to man up and get accountable.
- (2014-01-06) Jono Martin: Exactly what I was looking for!
- (2013-11-18) Tim McCabe: An excellent extension. Make sure you sign up on the website first and go back to the website to set up partners. Also you need to make sure you have incognito allowed, otherwise it doesn't work. Once it's installed it just runs quietly in the background.
- (2013-11-18) Curtis Cook: I've used every known accountability software out there. This is by far the best and I highly recommend it for anyone who wants full accountability on the internet.
- (2014-09-21, v:1.0) Jon Winslow: Incognito...
On a Chromebook, do I understand correctly that this takes screen captures when one is in incognito? If so, I'm in. Jon W.
- (2014-04-28, v:1.0) AU not adding chrome
After clicking on the 'AU' button on the top right of the browser, and after entering my account info, password, and computer name, when i hit the 'add chrome to account' button, nothing happens. On my accountable2you online account, it doesnt reflect that the computer was added either. Next step?
- (2014-03-06, v:1.0) Ralph Cady: Sorry, request for help was not needed.
I just asked you for help saying that when I tried to install Accountable2You on Chrome, it didn’t allow me to insert data in the fields. This was apparently a misunderstanding on my part. Although I use the Chrome Browser, my computer is a Windows XP machine. So no wonder it wouldn’t’ register for Chrome. I went ahead and installed it under "Windows XP" and it installed just fine. My understanding now is that Accountable2You is set up/downloaded to my Windows XP machine, and that it will work no matter which browser I am using, including Chrome (which is what i use now most of the time). If that is not correct, please let me know. Thanks!
- (2014-03-06, v:1.0) Ralph Cady: Trying to get started
From the page below (initial tutorial), it says to click on the Logo and i'll be able to configure, but the page that comes up does not let you add anything in the fields. https://secure.accountable2you.com/chromesetup.aspx
- (2014-03-06, v:1.0) Mitchell Tillman: I don't get any reports
I am trying to get report on my computer but I getting this on my email. I clicked right button on my AU but I can't find diagnostics. Please help me Right click on the AU in the system tray on your computer. - - Select Diagnostics. Press Start.
- (2014-02-19, v:1.0) michael brooks: need ipad app to protect whole device!!!
need ipad app to protect whole device!!!