OnSIP customers can maximize workday efficiency with click-to-call, caller ID popups, and Zendesk & Highrise integration.
This extension offers the ability to click-to-call phone numbers in a web page and displays caller-ID browser notifications for incoming calls. Zendesk users can take advantage of automatic ticket generation with caller identifying information. If you are a Highrise user, keep track of communications with auto-call logging in Highrise. To use this plugin, you MUST be an OnSIP CUSTOMER. Features 1. Click-to-Call: No more dialing! Phone numbers on web pages turn into clickable links for an instant call 2. Caller ID Browser Notifications: Popups will alert you of incoming calls (can disable) 3. Zendesk Integration: Auto generates tickets with enhanced caller ID 4. Highrise Integration: Auto logs calls with your Highrise contacts OnSIP Call Assistant Instructions: 1. You must be an OnSIP (www.onsip.com) customer to use this plugin. 2. Download the extension. 3. Single-click on the extension's icon to toggle the extension ON or OFF 4. In your Chrome browser, select Window > Extensions > Options under “OnSIP Call Assistant” to open the "Settings" page where you can enter your SIP address and password. 5. At the top of the browser, confirm to allow browser pop-up notifications. Otherwise, you will not receive Caller ID popups. 6. After installing the extension, all phone numbers on the pages you visit will be converted into links, which will initiate a phone call when you click them. A phone number link will be easily recognizable by the phone icon, which will appear when you hover your mouse over it. OnSIP Call Assistant with Highrise Instructions: 1. If you have a Highrise account, go back to the Options menu. (In Chrome, select Window > Extensions > Options) 2. Enter your Highrise domain and API Key in the appropriate fields. Note: If you have any questions about either of these fields, simply hover over the question mark for a tip. 3. Select your timezone from the dropdown. 4. Once you have entered the appropriate fields, click Save. 5. Now, all calls with Highrise contacts will be auto-logged as a note in the contact’s profile. OnSIP Call Assistant with Zendesk Instructions: 1. If you have a Zendesk account, go back to the Options menu. (In Chrome, select Window > Extensions > Find OnSIP Call Assistant > Options. Or, right click on the Call Assistant icon in the top right hand corner of your browser and select 'Options') 2. Select the Applications Integrations dropdown and choose Zendesk Integration. 3. Enter your Zendesk URL, Zendesk Email Account, Zendesk API token in the appropriate fields. Note: If you have any questions about either of these fields, simply hover over the question mark for a tip. 4. Once you have entered the appropriate fields, click Save. 5. Now, all inbound calls will auto-generate a ticket with caller identification info. The ticket will be assigned to the agent (you) who answered the call and opened in the agent's (your) portal Visit our Highrise Integration page at https://info.onsip.com/highrise for a video demo. Visit our Zendesk Integration page at https://info.onsip.com/zendesk for a video demo.
- (2016-01-22) Aaron Davis: Totally misleading...says it's a free plugin, but upon deeper inspection it's only free if you're a paying customer.
- (2016-01-16) One starr is really to hi.
- (2015-10-29) Brad Cooper: Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. With an app like this, it has to work all the time when using it to make frequent calls all day long in sales. Sometimes I roll over a number and it says "@null" instead of "@myusername.onsip.com". Also tried it on Firefox, not working on the website for which i need to use it.
- (2015-07-29) Phil Hart: works fine with zendesk. But please add Freshdesk integration as well.
- (2015-04-21) Raji Venkat: ....no
- (2014-01-23) Kent Henderson: Real timesaver. Since our business apps all run in a browser, this app is awesome. Hover the number and click, it's that easy. Our old phone system had a directory of clients and suppliers automatic dial out. when we switched to OnSIP, the biggest gripe was not having that directory. Then, we stumbled on this app and now we have quick access to every client, supplier, and well, any number. I am having some issues with the app not keeping authentication with OnSIP. I have to keep reconnecting. When it's connected and working, it's 6 stars.
- (2013-02-18) Chris Kirkpatrick: It's cool and generally works well but it doesn't work with Gmail Contacts very well. OnSIP is great.
- (2013-02-14) Jason Page: Doesnt work on chromebook
- (2012-11-27) Bryan Cooper: Thanks for this app. Very useful for onsip customers.
- (2011-11-16) Thomas Sherman: It always says my credentials are invalid. Same for my coworker.
- (2015-02-27, v:18.104.22.168) Jose Gonzalez: Curious
I live close to the border of tijuana, I also work in San Diego will this dial us numbersalso does it work with the google chromebook os. My cell phone works fine from where I live to San Diego without roaming
- (2014-05-08, v:22.214.171.124) Eric Green: Test
Does this work?