Beatiful New Tab Wallpapers
Beautiful new backgrounds/wallpapers every time you open a new tab. Don't stare a blank pages anymore. Gives your eyes a treat everytime you open a new tab.
- (2020-04-16) Lateef Ambali: I don't like to leave negative reviews. I leaving this one because of poor customer service. This product was referred to me through a marketing community that I'm part of. I decided to unsubscribe from the product but these guys have not responded to any email to the extent that I was billed for the next month. Yet, they are not responding to emails. What planet are you guys from?
- (2019-05-09) a Bordege: LinkedIn does not allow this kind of tools, it blocks the user account. Customer services denied refund, money wasted.
- (2019-05-03) Greg Mullen: Awesome app to send automated connections and messages through LinkedIn.
- (2018-07-19) Sheejo George: I have used the trial version and loved the efficiency. The tools like linkeHub, Find That Email, AeroLeads, AeroZap etc. gave us much satisfactory result and I will definitely like to give a try with LinkedHub paid version. Also recommend others to use it.
- (2017-11-20) Tim Titus: Wonderful and great support from the developer. I will be using this extensively during marketing!
- (2017-10-10) Christina Marquez: This great extension can connect LinkedIn to Hubspot. Easy to use.
- (2017-10-05) Abdul Wahed: connect LinkedIn to HubSpot. Great extension.
- (2017-09-28) Huy Đoàn Hửu: good
- (2017-09-23) bangla desh: get here HubSpot LinkedIn LinkedIn to HubSpot.. lead generation...
- (2017-09-22) Sofea11 Rahim: Awesome app, can connect LinkedIn to Hubspot.
- (2017-09-22) Yee Pheng: Amazing HubSpot, LinkedIn, LinkedIn to HubSpot and lead generation
- (2017-09-22) Najihah Mohd Radzi: Great apps include HubSpot, LinkedIn, LinkedIn to HubSpot and lead the generation
- (2017-09-22) nabil ahmad: very good apps. awesome
- (2017-09-22) wancheh gig: Awesome extension. This extension really help us understand more about LinkedIn and can lead generation to a better and bright future.
- (2017-09-20) Fa Ris: good apps innclude HubSpot, LinkedIn, LinkedIn to HubSpot, great function and lead generation
- (2017-09-11) Cthulhu of the deep: very convenient and very good costumer support!
- (2017-09-08) HiddenRedFlag: Really helpful for convenient linked to many related apps.
- (2017-08-22) Lenny Lai: LinkedIn is awesome!
- (2017-08-20) Ambarsariya0703: This is very useful tool to connect linkedin to hubspot, a tool for the leading generation, great.
- (2017-08-17) sara nona: nice
- (2017-08-15) Great tool. Customer support is fast and to the point.
- (2017-08-14) Philip Gozby: This product Lead Gen hubspot is well developed, Convenient linked to many apps related.. Really helpful!
- (2017-08-10) linkedhub is awesome! I started using it to convert LinkedIn profiles into HubSpot contacts. I only recently noticed their feature that automatically sends LinkedIn messages - freaking awesome!
- (2017-08-10) James Buckly: Very handy and Abram the developer is quite helpful if you run into a problem.
- (2017-07-28) Clement Dubuisson: Well conceived integration for Hubspot and LinkedIN, to import directly contacts from LinkedIn into Hubspot. Works for new contacts and also works for prospection. Is works fine and has some well thought features, like for example the ability to change the job position before importing or to update the file. I highly recommend it.
- (2017-06-12) Raffaella Grassi: This product is well conceived. I use it from a few days and it certainly brings some advantages. I have not yet finished discovering its features.
- (2017-06-09) Michael Tingle: Fantastic integration between three of my most used apps and websites. Hubspot, email hunter and Linkedin.com. It saves me tons of time sales prospecting. The owner is really helpful if I have any questions. Reach out if you have questions.
- (2020-04-16, v:1.13.11) Lateef Ambali: Cancel LinkedOn Subscription and Refund the Last One
Hi Abram I reached out to you a couple of times to cancel my LinkedOn subscription but you didn't respond. On 28th March, I messaged you on the LinkedOn platform to cancel the subscription so that it does not renew on 1st April but now one replied and it renewed. Another message was sent on 2nd April to cancel the subscription and provide a refund, still no response. I have contacted my bank to intervene as it seems like no one would ever reply and the subscription will go on for ever. Please cancel the subscription and refund the latest charge. User ID: [email protected] Kind regards Lateef Ambali
- (2019-10-22, v:1.13.10) Brielle Mulcahy: LinkedHub account was cancelled to free version but still charged a full month ($49.00)
Cheri Wilczek's LinkedHub account was cancelled on 10/10/19 but she was still charged a full month ($49.00). Can her charge be prorated for the month per the cancellation happening on 10/10/19?
- (2019-08-20, v:1.13.9) Jean-Philippe #DBL_G3_FDPH: probleme
hi When I want to sign up to linkhub. I have this response "Sorry we don't accept new customers." jean philippe [email protected]
- (2019-06-12, v:1.13.9) Scott Mounce: Follow Up messages are not going after the connection request.
We have an account with the following email address for LinkedHub - [email protected] We are having an issue, we have two messages set up after someone connect but the follow messages are not being sent out atall. Please advice how we will advice.
- (2018-06-18, v:1.12.14) Disabling
It gets disabled permanently. Used to work fine, but a couple days it gets disabled... Please, fix it!
- (2018-06-11, v:1.12.14) linkedhub keeps disabling
I love linkedhub but it's started disabling. Please help!