Share Your YouTube Buffer Freeze with The World!
Are you tired of YouTube buffering? Let us know with YouSlow and we may be able to provide you with a solution. By installing a YouSlow extension, your buffering events will be reported to our monitoring system where the data is analyzed and statistics are calculated in terms of buffering duration, location and Internet service provider (ISP). You can compare your buffering frequency with your neighbors and the world on our website. If your neighbor uses a different ISP from you and reports less buffering events with YouSlow, you can check what ISPs they are using to see the best ISP choice in your area. If you are a network operator, you may monitor real-time buffering events and find Internet service performance from our website. Is there any privacy issue? YouSlow only collects information of your buffering duration (in second), your approximate location (e.g., country and region), the time and date of your buffering event and the ISP you are using. No other data is collected such as what videos you are watching or your YouTube account information. For more details, please visit our YouSlow website (http://dyswis.cs.columbia.edu/youslow/index.php). Note: We are improving the system. Now, you are getting the statistics! ==================================== Version 1.2.9: - Minor bugs fixed Version 1.2.8: - Ads analysis improved Version 1.2.7: - Video chunk analysis added Version 1.2.2 - 1.2.6: - Ads analysis improved Version 1.2.1: - Performance improved
- (2015-07-17) MRNIKUSHA101: SPYWARE
- (2015-03-18) chris timmins: im try it.seems this is the only thing that i know will help.I HOPE.We will see
- (2014-06-13) Julia P: good
- (2014-03-04) Bada Son: Wunderbar!!
- (2014-03-04) Jongmee Kim: Seems like a cool idea! Website is simple and easy to navigate.
- (2014-03-04) Kyung Hwa Kim: Good. Nice monitoring interface. I think it will be very useful once a larger number of data sets are collected.
- (2019-07-08, v:1.2.9) gwendolyn bowering: buffer, freeze and interruptions while streaming movie sites.
I live in a small town of Merritt, B.C. Canada. will this app work on my PC? Thank You in Advance