Marks all Youtube videos you've already watched. Now with cloud sync!
Youtube's "watched" feature is broken by design, and has been for a long time. This extension fixes that and makes it easy to see which videos you've watched and which ones are new. Simply watch a video and it will automatically be flagged, just like it should be. Automatically syncs across all computers you are logged in to.
- (2021-12-18) Arpad Orfi: Does not work.
- (2021-10-12) J. Krauzer: Ya no funciona : (
- (2021-07-24) John Doe: As of 24/07/2021 it still doesn't work.
- (2021-07-10) Joshua Love: non funziona
- (2021-03-16) yotta117: Does not work with Improve YouTube! (Open-Source for YouTube) already installed
- (2021-03-11) Arron Jones: This used to work, but now it doesn't, and because of that there is now a HUGE gap in my watch history going back about 5 years.
- (2021-02-12) luis gomez: Doesn't work anymore! from feb 11 2021
- (2020-10-09) benjamin957957: This extension is outdated and no longer works.
- (2020-06-25) Elora: Sadly doesn't work anymore, after the latest update on YT. Was freaking perfect before that, though.
- (2020-03-07) Idriss Ramzi: Does not work at all, no videos have been marked as watched, waste of time
- (2020-02-28) Andie Pichón: funciona!
- (2019-12-10) Yura Inversion: Broken
- (2019-11-27) Mitchell Hudson: Does this keep watched videos that go over the 1000 mark that youtube does???
- (2019-11-27) nateskate777: i watched all the videos to one of my favorite channel. i went to check to see if they were all marked as complete, and unfortunately only 8 out of 103 were marked as watched. thank you for this extension.
- (2019-07-26) Adam Nightingale: Worked fine in the past. No longer works. An app that doesn't do what its meant to do. You`d be better off giving a bike to a fish.
- (2019-06-22) Lamont Gilbert: I'm Sorry anyone & i Mean anybody at this point Who Know how to Update this App on here needs to fix this it's 2019 The Owner or person is Long Gone & dead at this Point anyone take Over & update this right now.It needs to be updated real bad plus all this double & triple check headache,So anyone who Know's about coding Please work on this so it can be fully work again.
- (2019-06-07) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche pas dernier test le 7 juin 2019
- (2019-05-26) Ingvild Vereide Nave: Does nothing.
- (2019-05-18) bpaak waan: Only works intermittently. Sometimes I have to "watch" the video 2 or 3 times before it is marked as watched.
- (2019-05-17) Андрей: Работает нормально на Vivaldi 2.5
- (2019-04-04) Legendarysnake: how this sync option works? it looks like i cant login in the extension. if i login on my notebook, the youtube videos that i watched will be imported there?
- (2019-02-22) Steve Reid: Does not work at all.
- (2019-02-13) Emm N.: Not working.
- (2019-02-12) Toni Bergman: Works some of the time. I would like it to dim watched video thumbnails. Many videos are not marked as watched. I am using youtube's dark theme.
- (2019-02-08) Deetroh ™: Whenever I watch a video, it's marked as watch. A week later it's unmarked as watched and it's like I've never watched the video. Anyone else having this problem or is this how it's supposed to be?
- (2018-11-18) Jakub Walenczak: While waiting for an update that works with youtube by default, I found a workaround. The "ImprovedTube" extension allows you to set the layout to classic youtube, which still works with the better history extension.
- (2018-11-16) doesn't work ! 👎
- (2018-10-25) Kaitlynn Gokey: It doesn't work whatsoever. It doesn't matter if I watch 30s, 99%, or the whole dang video - none of the changes in the screenshots happen and there's no menu or options anywhere to add them manually. Waste of time.
- (2018-09-30) Valiantsin K.: всё видео, что посмотрел в новом виде ютюба оно не учло. работает но с косяками. только в класическом скине тюба. 5 звёзд если автор починит.
- (2018-09-28) Dave Wulf: Not work at all!
- (2018-08-30) Rael Alberto: Es una aplicación que te crea conflicto es una basura
- (2018-08-28) Szymon Skworc: not work
- (2018-08-26) 茅野元治: とても良い
- (2018-06-24) Keith Pixton: Did not solve the problem YouTube is having today. What I am looking for is how to prevent YouTube from forgetting I watched videos. It turns out cache clearing might be the cause.
- (2018-06-16) Дмитрий Пешехонов: Doesn't sync across all my computers I'm logged in to. :(
- (2018-06-03) Belial August: I hoped this would work, but it doesn't.
- (2018-05-30) Jake S: Still working but not like screenshots show. Text is still too visible in my opinion. The overlay that dims the thumbnail doesn't exist, there's just a check mark by the time of the video. Again, it works but if it was like the screenshots show, it'd be 5 star Modified this extension myself and managed to get channel name, thumbnail and view counter to be affected by transparency. Also modified the transparency value to 37%.
- (2018-04-24) Otte Otte: This worked great before, but is it getting an update?
- (2018-03-04) Mike Kelso: Didnt do anything for me, no checkmark, nothing.
- (2021-04-06, v:2.1) n ascentt: doesn't work hasn't been updated in 5 years
doesnt do anything, was designed 5 years ago when youtube looked very different so needs to be updated or deleted.
- (2021-01-09, v:2.1) Thierry Lavallée: Does not work
Hi, 1-I installed the add-on and cannot see any "watched" info. 2-Also, does it look into you Youtube history? Or it just save from the installation time and forth? Thanks!
- (2020-10-09, v:2.1) benjamin957957: Outdated Extension
This extension is outdated and no longer works.
- (2020-08-01, v:2.1) Tom Murdock: just installed and trying it out.
not one video has been marked as viewed!!
- (2020-03-03, v:2.1) DanteAxe_SW: It's Not working with the new 2020 UI Design
- (2019-12-11, v:2.1) Mitchell Hudson: Question
Does this keep watched videos that go over the 1000 mark that youtube does???
- (2019-09-21, v:2.1) Richardson Kunju Kunju: Not Working on Windows 10
during windows xp it was working but now as i have been using windows 10 its added to my chrome extension but its not at all working
- (2019-06-06, v:2.1) Mattias Danilowicz: Problem
Hi i have been using your add to chrome more than a year now, and i se that there is a problem. After some time video that i have watched will be no longe marked as watched... how is that? why? is it a problem with you applikation or am i doing something wrong?
- (2019-05-02, v:2.1) Casper van Tonder: Better YouTube Watch History not working for me.
Was hoping this would work for me, as less than 5% of the videos I watch get marked as 'watched'. This screws up everything from my 'recommended videos' to trying to clear my 'watch later' playlist etc. Added this and it's made no difference what so ever. Would love it if you could find the time and means to find a solution to this problem for me and others like me, as none of the other suggestions for fixes on the internet works. I watch a lot of YouTube and I have to sift through hundreds of subscriptions to find videos that interest me and to find series that I'm following, because YouTube thinks I don't watch those anymore.
- (2019-03-19, v:2.1) Lamont Gilbert: Not Up-To-date with keeping Track of the watch history
the Program needs to be updated big time it's 2019 fix this Please so it can work with the New Youtube layout
- (2018-12-30, v:2.1) Юрий Бражник: Does not work!
It's not working
- (2018-11-07, v:2.1) Jinxtah: It no longer functions at all.
It used to grey out the video, and mark it as watched to give a clear overview, but I've just installed windows 10 Home, and since then it makes no difference what so ever whether I have it turned on or off.
- (2018-10-15, v:2.1) Martyn Day: This seems to have stopped working for me
it no longer changes the thumbnail nor show how much was watched? Regards Martyn
- (2018-08-27, v:2.1) Marc Hill: does not work
nothing happens. there is no change in indication that a video has been previously watched.
- (2018-07-22, v:2.1) I can't rate and review
This seems like a scam app. It keeps remotely installing
- (2018-07-22, v:2.1) remote install
Tell me how to stop this from being remotely installed every time I open my computer.