Blocks all users on a following/followers page.
Reduce the damage done by retweeting and dogpiling. Simply navigate to a user's followers/following page and activate the extension by clicking the icon next to the omnibox/address bar. The extension does not block users you are following, or re-block users that have already been blocked. You can also export and import lists of followers in a special format. If an abusive user has blocked you, you can use the export function to retrieve the list of their followers/followings after logging out, and then import the result after logging back in to Twitter. View blocking receipts and add protected users by right clicking the extension's icon and choosing "Options." Please report issues on GitHub: https://github.com/satsukitv/twitter-block-chain/issues Source available here: https://github.com/satsukitv/twitter-block-chain
- (2020-02-23) Gabriella Providence: Works fairly well. Might work better if not for Twitter's safety measures. It stops working after around 500-ish so you have to refresh and start again. That usually causes Twitter to log me out of my account. After a few more attempts, I guess Twitter limits access because the next day, it usually refuses to load at all. None of this happens when the blockchain doesn't encounter errors but it so often does.
- (2020-02-22) Helen N.: Did not work at all. Couldn't block one single account.
- (2020-02-18) Drew Coombs: Doesn't work very well these days and now twitter flags use of the plugin as suspicious activity.
- (2020-02-16) 金雪淚: 다 좋지만 최근 트위터와 호환이 잘 안되는것같습니다. 체인블락을 돌리고 나면 제 계정이 로그아웃되네요
- (2020-02-15) 시폰: 500명 이상의 팔로워를 차단하면 거의 90% 에러가 나는 동시에 로그아웃도 되버리는 점이 아쉬워요.
- (2020-02-14) Chahar Mohamed: Doesn't work. At all.
- (2020-02-11) Gazerbeam: Dont work
- (2020-02-10) NavyAirTraffic: Only blocks 500 at a time then it's all error codes after that. 500 is better than 1 at a time but would be nice to block all the users I want to make my twitter experience better. Oh.. it also logs you out of twitter as soon as it's done for some reason. Edit: after 5 uses Twitter catches on and will not allow you to load more followers of the person you're trying to block.. essentially killing this addon.
- (2020-02-09) Connie Thompson: Works like a charm. The only problem is that Twitter will stop the extension from scanning too many accounts at one time, so that's why you have to refresh every thirty thousand blocks or so for larger chains.
- (2020-02-06) ana: Ne fonctionne absolument pas
- (2020-02-06) Gabi S: It works, but barely. Times out after a maximum of 20k blocks (it used to go up to 85k) and any usage results in you being forcefully logged-out of Twitter and even your account getting locked (I had to fill in a captcha and send a code from my phone to unlock it). Twitter is now actively fighting against the extension and hindering it from working.
- (2020-02-06) Kanon Channel: 悪くはない。が、自分の環境だと600ブロックしたところでアカウントの再ログイン、もしくはアカウントのロックに引っかかります。
- (2020-01-23) 飯島飯店: There was an error retrieving more accounts. Please refresh the page and try again.が連発するぞ！
- (2020-01-15) Taylor Fickes: I never write reviews for silly things like this but a lot of people said this didnt work for them... however I wanted to block the users of an account that was stalking me and this did the trick in SECONDS. I feel so much safer and at ease thanks to THIS APP
- (2020-01-14) Sofia Costa: Extremely useful, but every time i use this i have to clear cache and cookies, otherwise twitter won't load correctly on chrome
- (2020-01-10) Jesus Girl: Worked wonders when I first installed, now it no longer works.
- (2020-01-07) DoftySalty: This extension does not seem to work, which is unfortunate.
- (2020-01-07) Iryna Khymych: Doesn't work at all
- (2020-01-02) Tia Monzingo: This doesn't work c:
- (2020-01-01) Eloise Nasey: doesn't even work
- (2019-12-29) William Asberry: super useful! does take awhile if theyve got more than 10k followers but still pretty reasonable. only issue i have is that something it does makes me have to clear my cookies and cache every time i use it otherwise it breaks twitter.
- (2019-12-26) Ian Blakeley: Doesn't appear to do anything. Saw the Firefox version was missing so loaded chrome to try some mass blocking, nothing happens
- (2019-12-22) Peter Fitch: Doesn't work properly all the time, but it's super helpful. I blocked tens of thousands of accounts with this.
- (2019-12-13) 산양: 파이어폭스에서만 작동함
- (2019-12-06) lemon: doesn't work at all