This extension is designed to work with Affixa Desktop or Enterprise editions and Gmail ™ or Google Apps ™ Mail accounts. By…
- (2020-07-25) Nqobile Valencia Nxumalo-Mabaso: It's a useful app
- (2019-07-01) Jacek Kowalewski: Totally useless app. I add much faster files by default way than this.
- (2019-04-23) Ted Gideonse: If you only have one gmail account, Affixa works wonderfully and always had for me. But once I added a second gmail account and had it ask which one I wanted to use, it's been pretty awful: No matter which account I choose, it only opens one of them. I have gone through tech support, and they told it should work and that was it. Then they stopped responding to my support emails. I thought the big new update would fix it, but nope.
- (2019-01-06) juste parfait j'ai pris la version payante, cela m'aide a remplacer définitivement mon outlook. car j'avais une ouverture lié a un logiciel windows pour envoyer des emails. cela le fait parfaitement. merci
- (2018-10-10) Joshua Sastre: To those complaining it no longer works, the developer is aware of the issue created by 'new' Gmail interface which was forced on its users with no longer any option to revert to old interface. He has been very responsive and helpful and is at work on the issue, which is a big one, so just be patient.
- (2018-06-19) Jean-Charles Hubert: je ne peux me prononcer immediatement, je viens tout juste de le telecharger et il ne fonctionnes pas encore. Je n'arrives pas a rejoindre la fonction "OPTIONS".
- (2018-04-18) Martín Cebreiro Olano: Ha dejado de funcionar, ahora cada vez que creo un mail con affixa, me lo abre en una pestaña nueva en vez de en la del correo...
- (2017-10-28) Bryan Mele: I am not able to get this to work for me. Extension wont turn on
- (2017-09-04) Rick W.: mailto no longer opens the current Gmail tab, which is what this extension is supposed to do, isn't it?
- (2016-05-29) Michael Chianuri: Very good application. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the lack of clear instructions on how to configure one's email account for use, I had to search for it separately (https://affixa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203383071-Getting-Started)
- (2016-05-09) Neil Blumberg: TECH "SUPPORT"??? SUCKS! I loved this when it worked But they have ignored me now for 3 days. Cannot get it installed on my computer. Tech "support" HAH! is of no use at all. Now I have no way to send emails from the internet.
- (2016-03-11) Lorenzo Lazzari: UNA PAROLA: COMODISSIMA
- (2016-02-12) Gerard Mace: Very helpful,and making gmail more productive. Affixa make me look good.
- (2016-01-01) Lucy Rodrigues: Very useful, just perfect! Thank you so much for developing it :D
- (2015-08-30) Bob Moyer: Couldn't work better! I have used it for three years
- (2015-08-16) Gila Tandler: Affixa is a very helpful application
- (2014-12-26) Lou Caris: Perfect Tool! We use it very much.
- (2014-05-29) MJ Rudnick: Everything you want a simple dedicated app to be. It works flawlessly to enable Gmail (and other webmail) to work as my default email client so I can attach files directly from other applications, like Acrobat and Word. Hurrah!
- (2013-10-29) Miss Vasquez: Works just as it says
- (2013-10-13) Agustin Fuentes: great for universal email integration with many applications and for sending large files above typical server limits.
- (2012-11-05) Lester Ingber: In Chrome 24.0.1312.2 dev-m I do not see any options to 'enabling the "launch web browser" option'?
- (2012-07-07) Paul Lanzillotti: I liked using Affixa as a separate download (non-browser) for a while. This browser extension duplicates some of the download's functionality, but I digress - the product is simply elegant. It works and is worth the $2 or so that they are asking for it. No games here - just a piece of software that works won't bog down your system's resources.