Add queue functionality to Netflix for non-US users.
(NOTE: Netflix now offers lists in all markets, so you probably don't need this anymore) Chrome Extension to build a list of Netflix movies to watch. For the rest of the world that doesn't have Netflix Queue access. **Features** * Adds a NetflixQ button. Click that, and it will add to your list. * Click on the Red Star icon in your toolbar, and you will see your list of movies you want to watch. Why? ---- Just subscribed to netflix.ca, and was browsing the movies. I couldn't find a 'digital' queue for what I wanted to watch later. Seems like an obvious feature for them to have built in, so wonder if I'm missing something obvious? In any case, I suppose I could just bookmark the movies, but I wanted to make a chrome extension. This seemed like a simple enough use case. Who? ---- If you have any issues or problems to report, best way is through the github repo dedicated to this extension: http://github.com/meeech/netflixq Feedback welcome through github, or via twitter: @meeech I use some icons from Circular Icons - http://prothemedesign.com/circular-icons/ In case this isn't obvious, I and this extension have no relation to Netflix.
- (2020-03-20) David Innes: doesn't work
- (2015-11-05) Beatzplayar SBZ: dont work
- (2014-06-27) The app no longer allows me to add to my que
- (2014-06-21) Dean Williams: was great, but no longer works for me. - basically there is not option to add new films to the Q
- (2013-08-10) Christopher: Was working well for like half an hour, now the option to add films to the queue isn't showing up. Would really like if they a) showed up b) showed you that a movie is already in your queue c) had a full page with film description and such.
- (2012-10-05) Nenad Radin: црвена звезда
- (2012-09-29) Rancwr Rancwr: Worked wonderfully until recently, now doesn't work at all. The "Instant Queue" at the top just reloads the home page and there is no longer an "Add to queue" button on films. :( Assuming Netflix updated/changed their site rendering this non-working but really hoping you are able to tweak it so it works again. Best add-on I've ever had! Very sad to see it not work.
- (2014-06-27, v:1.1.3) No longer works as described
I have been trying to get this app to work off and on for a few days and still will not allow me to add new stuff to the que
- (2013-01-09, v:1.1.3) Sophie Charbonneau: Keeps disapearring
The extension has been working sporadically. Nothing seems to be provoking does episodes where the Netflix Q option disappears. I have no clue why it keeps coming and going liket that. My list stays intact I should say. Any idea....any help... ?