Enhances the GameFAQs message boards
This is a port of GameFOX, a Firefox extension which enhances the GameFAQs message boards. Features include quickposting, quoting, new message notifications, highlighting, alternative stylesheets, account switching, custom date formats, text to image, and more. Previously known as GameChrome. Currently developed by UD4. Originally created by Jesse Lentz. GameFOX is developed by Brian Marshall (Karamthulhu).
- (2013-08-13) I loved GameFox and now I use Chrome and it is just like the one I remember. HOWEVER, Mouse Actions seem to not be working, this was one of my favourite features. Also I'd like the auto reload page feature to make a return.
- (2013-06-12) Ryan Webb: Great tool to have but it needs a major update so it can work it the new gamefaq update.
- (2012-08-30) Brian Farmer: Okay, so it seems the issue of the right column of the main page being eliminated that I mentioned before happens when the Ad Blocker feature is enabled. Unchecked it, and page is normal.
- (2012-08-17) Artur Vidiartkhi: DUDE IT STOPPED WORKING FOR ME WHEN GFAQS INTRODUCED POLLS...FIXIT MYBOY! OTherwise -> 5IVER STARS
- (2012-08-12) Randy Goodhue: I like a lot it but when I'm viewing user-created polls, the poll question and answers don't show up.
- (2012-07-31) Ricekrispy: Amazing, needs to be updated for the newest Gamefaqs update that added polls.
- (2012-07-26) Jeff Stone: I really like this extension. The only problem I keep having is that it won't stay logged in to my account. It acts like it does, but as soon as I click off and back on it, it is logged out again. It never updates the account info like favorite boards or Tracked Topics because of this.
- (2012-05-30) Darth VeX: Could be better ... The quoting no longer blockquotes, which requires adding <blockquote> tags to every quote post now ... making the extension rather pointless IMO.
- (2012-05-29) Joshua Eaton: Love it.
- (2012-04-01) Joey: It works fine, but there are a few bugs. I recently switched from GameFOX/Firefox, and I like a lot of the features on GameWeasel.. but the 'Pages on topic list' feature is kinda broken. For example, say there are 90+ posts.. it sometimes only shows pages 1/2/3.
- (2012-02-26) Chaos447: account changing doesnt work GAY
- (2012-01-16) James Dollinger: It's a great extension, but too frequently I get a message saying that it's unable to find some sort of key and won't let me quickpost. Fantastic otherwise though.
- (2011-12-05) Tiago Fernandes: works like a charm~ at least for me...