Previewing images on reddit is faster than ever.
Want to check an image before clicking on the link ? This is where this extension come to help. Best extension to use on /r/funny, /r/pcmasterrace, /r/pics , etc. It supports images provided by imgur.com (90% of reddit.com images), gfycat.com, reddituploads.com(reddit direct upload). Hover your mouse cursor on a post title where it`s URL(link) is an image to preview it. Image preview is displayed in the middle of the screen. To cancel the preview move the mouse somewhere else. This works on the front page and every subreddit. To enable or disable the extension, just press the Reddit Image Preview icon in the top left then press disable/enable. More image providers support soon. For any questions or problems send an email to : [email protected]
- (2022-12-24) cosmos: didnt work
- (2021-01-09) Lara Fuchs: Did not work
- (2019-12-16) Petter Jakob: Does not work for me.
- (2018-04-04) MrGhostMark: If the image pops up over the cursor then it will go away. Then come back for less than a second as the cursor is over the title, until the image covers the title.
- (2016-12-24) Ruben Rivera: Doesnt work, it doesn't zoom into any of the images
- (2016-05-31) Lucian Gabriel: Works Good ! Thank you !
- (2017-04-11, v:1.5) Not working
Extension says ACTIVE but nothing happens on hover