Improve the usability of the Gmail buttons. Avoid marking valid email as spam by mistake, since Gmail fails to distinguish those two
Gmails buttons are all visually identical, which makes it too easy to hit the wrong one. Frustrated by the number of times I hit the SPAM-button rather than the DELETE-button as intended, I made this light weight Chrome extension to make the buttons easier to distinguish.
- (2020-12-14) stefano laguzzi: Non funziona!! (MacOs Big Sur)
- (2019-05-08) Stan Duncan: This is not a review, it's a call for help. I installed the extension, but the buttons never showed up on my Gmail page. What am I doing wrong? I rebooted a couple of times, but that's the only trick I know and that didn't work. Can you, Michael, or someone else give me a pointer or two?
- (2017-06-04) Christopher-J: Simple yet great! A must-have extension, at least until Google listens to the people telling them to swaps the "Mark as Unread" pull-down menu item with the "Spam" button! (Like they listen to anyone. *eyeroll*)
- (2017-01-26) Cory Roberts: Would be perfect if it added a space in between the buttons. Maybe 20px or so (or customizable). Already greatly improved the usability though, thanks!
- (2015-06-10) James Noble: Simple, EFFECTIVE, and no more missed filing of emails! Thank You Michael!
- (2014-03-19) Nicolai Lønne: Brilliant, nothing less than brilliant :-)
- (2014-02-08) Nikolaj Borge: No more misclicks!
- (2018-05-30, v:0.3.2) Nicolai Lønne: Stopped working
Hi M Your extension stopped working :-( No more colored buttons... - Nicolai