Adds ability to see a hybrid standings (H2H winner and highest points) scoring system on the ESPN Standings page.
~~~AFTER ESPN'S UPDATE THIS EXTENSION DOES NOT WORK. I DON'T CURRENTLY PLAN TO UPDATE IT :'( ~~~ ================ -- Donations -- BTC: 17Rr3TcvafC4yfBJ4mvqMDq8C1RQGeEfFD ETH: 0xf6b1d2ed5282fa95a6e7e52b56f14b522a8d44c7 LTC: Lej1QW7xvBbomeKQdGAW2ATDG8PwpEtDz7 -- What is this? -- This extension provides users with the ability to see the standings of their league on ESPN if their league uses a hybrid scoring system. No more do league managers have to keep track of this by hand or on the side, it's all taken care for you and now everyone in the league can see the hybrid standings straight from the ESPN Standings page! Hybrid scoring is a combination of H2H and points based scoring that eliminates the luck of scheduling from the game. Every week you have the ability to get 2 wins. 1 win you get by winning your matchup. The second "win" you get if you finish the week in the top half of scores. For example if you put up 110 and your opponent puts up 120, but your score of 110 would have beat anyone else that week you would go 1-1 that week while your opponent would go 2-0. -- Future Ideas -- - Make columns sortable - Show projected playoff bracket - Yahoo compatible - Update info that relies on scoring such as win streak - Let me know what you'd like to see! -- Known Issues -- - If there is a more than 2-way tie for the 6th highest points it still gives all the people who tied .5 wins - Please let me know if you find a bug.
- (2018-11-21) Sam Stein: LOVE THIS! Adds another dimension to weekly fantasy games. Makes it more interesting watching the entire leagues scoreboard, keeps you more in touch with the heartbeat of the entire league. THIS should be the new standard scoring. This Shai Boobhis guy is onto something!
- (2018-10-24) Alex Vogel: Awesome extension. Incredibly useful and easy to use.
- (2017-11-28) Andrew Thomas: My league has been considering switching to hybrid scoring and we wanted to see what kind of effect it would have on the standings. One of our league members crunched the numbers by hand and made a bunch of mistakes. This extension works great and does exactly what we were looking for. Well done.
- (2017-09-14) Anish Johri: Perfect plugin for hydrid standings on the ESPN platform!
- (2017-09-02) Tony Stroot: I'm a huge fan! My leagues have been tracking this data manually for years because ESPN is gun-shy to actually listen to what its users want, but this extension will be an amazing time-saver for us.
- (2017-08-25) Peter Fraleigh: Fantastic extension! Provides a service that for whatever reason ESPN doesn't want to give us for our leagues. Hybrid scoring is the way to play fantasy football! The creator is very responsive in fixing bugs and improving the addon - looking forward to more updates!
- (2017-08-22) 5Point5Hole: Really helped my league become more competitive and tilted the balance towards a more skill based game rather than luck AND skill, which is nice when you play cash and bragging rights. I can't recommend this enough to the competitive cash league players that don't wish to see match ups go away entirely, but do want skill to have more to do with the standings than luck does. Additionally, the creator of this extension is a great dude who takes feedback and is always working to improve upon what he's created.
- (2017-08-08) Jerome Nowak: No good. It wouldnt allow me to change my league settings while enabled.
- (2017-06-28) André Gatti: I just discovered this extension and am excited to use it in my league for the upcoming season. My league has had to keep track of the standings in a google sheet so I'm stoked that it will be displayed right inside ESPN
- (2017-01-12) Travis Cottle: Very useful app to help with hybrid standings on ESPN. Only works for computers though. Would love to see it for the Fantasy Football app.
- (2016-12-26) Brandon Quismorio: Useful. Real useful
- (2016-12-08) Jimmy Chau: Excellent extension. Gonna save me a ton of time!
- (2016-09-14) Finally. A way to see Hybrid scoring on your ESPN. Works great. Would love to see the same thing on yahoo.
- (2020-12-11, v:0.12.0) Monty Bath: Extension Not Working w/ ESPN Updates
Hi do u have an updated version for 2020/2021 ESPN?, thank you
- (2019-07-15, v:0.12.0) Tommy Taylor: Extension Not Working w/ ESPN Updates
Will the extension be revised for the upcoming 2019 fantasy season? It does not currently work with the new ESPN updates.
- (2019-04-29, v:0.12.0) Tom Lawton: ESPN Update
ESPN went through a big update to the look and style of their fantasy website in the last few months. I'm not sure this plugin is working properly since this update. It could just be that it's the offseason, but when I try to view the standings page from last season, the plugin is not updating them properly.
- (2018-10-16, v:0.12.0) Eric Farrington: Standings randomly affected
Developer, We're having an issue with a standings change from weeks ago with 3 teams. The problems i'm having are one team is credited with 5-1 for "Points Ws" but is actually 4-2 and the scoring results show as much. The other problem is two teams have a points tie that should not. They did indeed tie in points but it wasn't a 5th/6th tie (10 team league), it was a tie for 4th/5th.
- (2018-10-09, v:0.11.0) Total Points Tie
Hey Shai, This week the extension issued ties between our 6th highest and 7th highest scorers (12 team league). The true totals with decimals are 139.94 and 139.86. A points win should go to the team with 139.94 and a points loss should go to the team with 139.86. Is there a way for us to make this correction? Thanks again, Cody
- (2018-09-25, v:0.11.0) not working
I added this to my chrome but I can't see anything different on my espn league fantasy standings.... it asked me for the league id but then i never got a chance to put it in so... how do I go back and put the league id back in? Will that solve the problem?
- (2018-09-09, v:0.9.0) Cody McElyea: Current Standings Appearance
Hey Shai, Did anything change with the extension that would have updated automatically? I used this last year with no problem, but today it has my whole league's records as 1-0/0-1 right now after the thursday night game. -Cody
- (2018-02-06, v:0.7.0) Jason Reed: Yahoo
Will you continue to try an develop this to work on Yahoo's platform too ?
- (2017-11-14, v:0.7.0) Yahoo
Hi,Thanks for creating this extension. I can't seem to get it to do anything on Yahoo. Will you continue to try to develop it for yahoo leagues?
- (2017-10-19, v:0.7.0) Mark Rutner: Quick Turn Off
Hi. Is there a quick way to enable and disable this while looking at the standings section? If not, could you make it show the Hybrid standings version below the standard version? Thanks!
- (2017-10-11, v:0.7.0) Beginner Q
Hi - Just got linked to this, seems like a great idea. Can't apply for this year's season but on the board for next year's. Quick question - is this plugin's effects easily reversed and it's only for any PC/laptop that has the plugin installed on its chrome browser? IE - I install only on my PC. Only I can see the new columns being added/tracked. And if I uninstall, everything goes back to the standard ESPN standings? Thanks!
- (2017-09-12, v:0.7.0) Eric Farrington: Post week 1 standings question
So now that week 1 is over we have four at 2-0, four at 0-2 and two at 1-1. My problem is the 2 guys at 1-1 should be sorted by PF as a tie breaker, but they're not. The guy with lower PF is ahead of the one with a higher PF.