Enhances the ESPN fantasy football website with additional information, such as player numbers and receiver targets.
Fantasy Targets puts more information about players right in your ESPN Fantasy Football league pages. When viewing information on a player, the following data is added to the week-by-week statistics: - Player number - Receiving Targets
- (2019-09-10) Stef P: Enjoyed it when it worked but ESPN has updated their FF site and this no longer is working Any update coming?
- (2018-09-10) Brian Chang: Works as of this post date
- (2018-09-08) Scott Schuler: It's awesome! At first I thought it didn't work because it didn't show last season's targets BUT it showed them for this season so all good. This thing is awesome.
- (2016-10-07) Jim Jones: I'm confused, it's not showing up for me?
- (2016-09-22) Tyson Arnott: loved all of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2016-09-15) Sean Muchmore: Works GREAT!
- (2016-09-13) Justin B: Isn't working for RBs
- (2015-12-16) travis king: doesnt work with all wr's and therefore incomplete comparisons for managing your team/free agents. easily 5 stars if its fixed. really useful when it works
- (2015-06-19) Peter Kjærgaard: det var godt og det var ikke lige frem svært at finde det.
- (2015-05-10) Justin Wadsworth: Works, and it's very useful. Doesn't track every WR's targets, would be nice to keep track of RB targets as well.
- (2014-11-05) Great extension. Would love to see targets added to RBs for PPR leagues.
- (2014-11-04) Michael Wojciechowicz: helpful
- (2014-10-29) Nathaniel Young Lu: working as intended. only wished it had similar functionality for pass-catching RBs.
- (2013-12-16) Jonathan Schaudies: Simple, but it does exactly what I need it to. Shows the targets for WR/TE per game.
- (2019-12-02, v:0.1.3) Mark Saba: contact 5134870737
- (2019-09-11, v:0.1.3) Alex Cantillo: Not Working?
Hi, Does this not work anymore after ESPN's update?
- (2018-09-10, v:0.1.3) Stephen Aldrin: RB Targets
Firstly, thanks for making this! I appreciate it. Second, is it possible to add this for RB targets? ESPN by default shows their rush attempt stats in the overview pop-up, but reception stats can be viewed using the "more stats" button below the table. It would be awesome to have the targets column there as well. thanks again!
- (2017-09-21, v:0.1.3) Peter Williams: Repeated Targets/Player #
I wasn't really sure how to title this. If you click on a player the targets and # show up correctly in the pop-up as you would expect. If you click into one of the other tabs in the pop-up (news, charts, video, etc) and then come back to the overview there will be 2 columns of targets and 2 instances of the player number, i.e. "Sammy Watkins #11 #11". This continues as you click to other tabs and back, to the point that you can get 4 duplicate instances tacked on. Closing the pop-up and reopening resets it all so it's not a big issue but there's something strange happening.
- (2017-09-19, v:0.1.2) Brian Ko: Targets Showing In Reverse Order
For me, it looks like Week 1 targets are showing in Week 2 stat line, and Week 2 targets are showing in Week 1 stat line.
- (2017-09-06, v:0.1.2) Reagan King: Not working for 2017
Nothing showing up for 2017
- (2017-09-06, v:0.1.2) Michael Arntsen: stopped working
stopped working for 2017 season
- (2017-09-02, v:0.1.2) Dan Almeida: 2017 Functionality
Is this live? I re-installed it after having it in 2016. Doesn't seem to be showing up for me. Might just be me. Any advice? On a mac, if that matters.
- (2016-09-14, v:0.1.2) Dan Hinderliter: Says "Added to Chrome"
But for whatever reason, it still won't show up. Is this a problem on the App end or on ESPN's end?
- (2016-09-13, v:0.1.2) Loki Monster: Screenshot shows Keenan Allen
Made me cry :(
- (2016-09-12, v:0.0.4) Ian Godfrey: 2016
Will this be updated for the 2016-17 season?