Open new tabs to the right of the current one.
Open Tabs Next To Current ========================= Open tabs that would normally be opened last next to the current one. Tabs that are being re-opened are thus not included. You can use `Ctrl-Y` (`Ctrl-Shift-Y` on Windows) to open a new tab at the default location. Note for Chrome --------------- Keyboard shortcuts are not automatically set up. You need to do that manually on the extension page in settings. Note for Firefox ---------------- Tabs that are opened by clicking on links are opened at the default location. You can change the setting `browser.tabs.insertRelatedAfterCurrent` in `about:config` if you want even those to be opened right next to the current. Known Issues ------------ Caused by limitations of the webextension API, see https://github.com/sblask/webextension-open-tabs-next-to-current/issues/26 and https://github.com/sblask/webextension-open-tabs-next-to-current/issues/29: - tabs are visibly moved to their final position - the tab bar is scrolled so the opened tab becomes the first visible one on the left (Firefox only) - when opening multiple tabs at once, only one of them is opened at the right position Feedback -------- You can report bugs or make feature requests on https://github.com/sblask/webextension-open-tabs-next-to-current Patches are welcome.
- (2020-04-15) Justin La: does what it says - great.
- (2020-03-31) Uri Argaman: Works as expected. Thank you!
- (2019-11-29) Thibault Messemacre: Works just fine! Thanks
- (2019-10-18) Anthony Phillips: Working great on chrome (canary) 79.0.3944.0
- (2019-09-28) D. O. O.: excellent (so far)
- (2019-09-21) Jack Newforn: Excactly what i need! Thx!
- (2019-08-23) Tor Di: I tried a lot of extensions and only it works correctly, as I need. Thank your!
- (2019-08-03) ahdung ai: 非常有用，感谢作者！
- (2019-05-29) Chris Vydas: does not work in kiwi browser, please fix.
- (2019-04-17) Siniša Bratulić: Doesn't work as described - opens the first tab next to the current one, but then every subsequent tab is opened next to the previously opened one.
- (2019-01-29) Piotr Ppp: It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Generally when I had multiple tabs opened and from one of them I was clicking `Open link in New Tab`, it was opening each new tab on the right of the previously opened one. This behavior was still after reloading the page and after resetting Chrome. However when I moved the same page into a new window, each new tab was opened directly next to the currently opened tab.
- (2018-12-23) Jerry Z: great! does the job fine. but when i close the tab can i always go to the left?
- (2018-12-06) Chuck Baggett: Does not work reliably. Some new tabs are opening at the end, where they can't be seen.
- (2018-08-30) Sirapat Asawanuchit: Great, makes browsing just that little bit more convenient.
- (2018-08-09) oxduckxo: Works as described
- (2018-05-02) Christofer De David: Works perfectly. Does not ask for any security privacy information from the browser. Thank you!!! :D
- (2018-04-25) Samuel Tremblay: I sadly have to drop 2 stars because when you click on the last tab, the one with no text to add new tab, this add a new tab at the left of the current selected. I would use this extension with Ctrl+T to a a new tab a the right of the existing one but when I click a the end of the tabs, I want to add the new tab a the end of the list.
- (2018-03-16) 陈军: 很有用，作者顶呱呱
- (2018-02-26) Robert Orzanna: Exactly what I needed. No configuration necessary. Great! Thank you. :-)
- (2018-02-25) YmFzZTY0: Genialt.
- (2018-02-15) Josh Eckerman: Works exactly as described. Just what I needed.
- (2018-02-02) Alex MARTIN: J'attendais cette fonctionnalité depuis tellement longtemps. Merci 😍🤩🤘🏻
- (2018-01-03) Christophe Troeira: Yes it work! Thanks.
- (2017-11-23) Tyler Jordan: Just what I was looking for. I don't know why such a basic feature isn't available in chrome by default.