Disables the JS function that adds redirect to Google Search Results.
- (2019-06-20) ANdrey Andrey: Dont working
- (2018-02-24) 卯月鸣雷: It works perfectly.Thank you so much
- (2018-01-31) Mauro Golin: Does not work.
- (2017-12-15) Aqqalu Kunuk Inûsugtoq: Doesn't work
- (2017-10-14) Denis Aumüller: NOT WORKING
- (2017-07-31) The Pixel Games: Yeah, it works. Thx For it! Sim, Funciona
- (2017-06-17) Ranjeet Singh: Thanks Found working as expected.
- (2017-06-17) David Breach: Works perfectly as promised.
- (2017-05-08) Artem Zaytsev: Thanks for the tool, it helps a lot. But I noticed that sometimes some of the links (the last time it was the very first one but I don't remember - maybe some others were false too before) in the search results list still contain google redirect url. Then if I reenter the page (not "Reload" but just press Enter key in the address field), all the links become good. I'm using Vivaldi browser which uses the Chromium engine. The version doesn't really matter because I noticed this issue on different versions.
- (2017-04-30) Warmuser: Works great on the latest Chrome. Thank you so much!
- (2017-01-22) John Anthony Mariquit: Does not work in Google search results
- (2017-01-05) Rebecca White: Re-direct persists
- (2016-02-06) 江濤: Thank you for the great work. I love it. It might be even better if it could remove the redirection in Google Images search.
- (2018-04-20, v:0.0.1) Being used as malware
I think this extension is being used as malware by some websites. In the URL it reads: chrome-extension://fndmmbbnngmcclfdandkmpfnpcmidnmd/newtab/blank.html#newTab
- (2017-04-30, v:0.0.1) Warmuser: After some resoults it stopped to work..
The extension was working really great but after some hours it stopped to work. And up to now does not work anymore. I got Chrome Canary x64 version 60.0.3083.0.