Prohibit click-tracking, and prevent url redirection when clicks on the result links in Google search page
Prohibit click-tracking, and prevent url redirection when clicks on the result links in Google search page. If you would like to support me for my developing, you can donate me by clicking the donate button in my home page: http://kodango.com/about#i_4
- (2021-07-22) Andrew Lamarra: Works perfectly!
- (2020-12-12) Steven Xu: 实测现在也好用，为啥没有人评论？
- (2019-03-20) How Si Yu: Work as intended.
- (2018-08-23) Antonio Cs: This does not work!!!
- (2018-04-29) Tokki Power: doesnt't work!!
- (2018-01-04) Pavel Kogen: Great! Add Yandex, please.
- (2017-12-18) Lukas Medlen: breaks links from google images
- (2017-12-10) Elijah A: Doesn't work
- (2017-11-30) Shaheen Beeharry: Doesn't work
- (2017-11-23) Weigao WANG: 好用，为啥评分这么低？
- (2017-08-31) Messiah Mews: It works only partially. If I'm in Google Images, then the page any image is on goes thru Google redirect, and even the page link to the page the image is on has a Google redirect link. Please upgrade this and fix that problem.
- (2017-08-05) Jayvie: Came back here to say that it works! There's this site that I visit often but I cannot click anything without being redirected. Now, the redirects are gone!!! Would recommend this! Love it!!! Thank you dev!
- (2017-07-05) Neeraj Sewani: Does not work. Dont waste your time installing it.
- (2017-06-09) balti quentin: Pure garbage - generates bogus pop-under ads.. should be removed from the webstore!
- (2017-04-20) Eric B: It did not remove the rambler.ru redirect when searching using google.
- (2017-02-23) Pierre Untel: Works as expected
- (2017-02-07) fires3as0n: Guys who say that it does not work, have you tried to reload the tab with google search results after you've installed this addon? Because for me it works perfectly
- (2017-02-07) Didn't work at all. I was constantly getting redirected
- (2017-01-29) lionion li: 好用
- (2017-01-27) Vasquez Beardoracci: Not working , when I get to lenovo.com it takes me to lenovo.dk .
- (2017-01-12) Claudio Gamer: realmente mal funciona, melhorem mais ok?
- (2016-11-26) Antonia Bernwald: dont work
- (2016-11-26) Eatea Chicha: 不行了
- (2016-09-14) Robert Yoshioka: Does not work.
- (2016-09-11) Monty Nicol: It doesn't work on Google Images for me.
- (2016-09-03) Mridul Nandi: Not working at all to me..
- (2017-08-14, v:1.1.0) Joshua Crook: Expand functionality to Google Hangouts links
Expand functionality to Google Hangouts links
- (2017-07-29, v:1.1.0) A M: Breaks Image Search
It's working for me on web results, but on image search results every link redirects to "www.google.ca/[search string]"
- (2017-02-07, v:1.1.0) thinh att: Not working
It doesn't do anything. Redirection still occurs.
- (2016-12-06, v:1.1.0) Samuel Warnock: Google Images
Seems to break the link and try to put it through Google anyway. 404s
- (2016-10-12, v:1.1.0) Outdated
It seems to be outdated now. Google redirects again.
- (2016-09-21, v:1.1.0) Patryk C: Stopped working ;(
Hi, Can You look into plugin as recently gooogle started redirecting me back through those unwanted links?
- (2016-08-30, v:1.1.0) X Z: 没有效果，失效了
- (2016-08-06, v:1.1.0) Ali Raza: redirection
every time i try to open a website, google opens some other sites
- (2016-07-03, v:1.1.0) Conference: Didn't remove the google redirection of the first reasult
Didn't remove the google redirection of the first reasult
- (2016-06-25, v:1.1.0) Andy Scull: Does not unencode encoded characters
Few forum and sub-site links work this way: When I hover cursor over link, it correctly shows me http://somesite.com/index.php?forum=bugs in status line But if I click that link or try copy link/paste in new tab, it does not decode %3F as '?' and I get http://somesite.com/index.php%3Fforum=bugs