Revenue Grid brings the power of Salesforce and Chatter to your mailbox.
Sell smarter with Revenue Intelligence Revenue Grid improves your sales performance and shifts your CRM from the “view mode” to the “do mode” with Revenue Intelligence. Revenue Intelligence provides sales teams complete sales data through data capture features, analyzes data with AI, and offers actionable insights through guided selling capabilities. What does Revenue Intelligence cover? Data Capture Revenue Grid automatically captures all sales and communication data from your Gmail and saves them to Salesforce. Thus, you can keep your CRM data complete and up-to-date. With this feature, you can auto-create Salesforce objects without leaving your inbox. By automating the data entry process, you can save precious time and boost your team’s efficiency. Email Sidebar Email Sidebar allows you to work with your entire Salesforce data from your inbox. For each email or lead you are working on, get real-time insights from your Salesforce records, view and edit any detail without even leaving your Gmail. Tailor Email Sidebar to your needs by customizing which objects and fields you want to see in a few clicks. Pipeline Inspection Revenue Grid offers you complete pipeline visibility so that you know exactly where your quota numbers stand in real-time. With real-time tracking, you can see which deals are moving, stalled, or at risk in a matter of seconds. Immediate alerts on changes in deal sizes, close dates, and scores allow you to address any situation immediately. Relationship Intelligence With Relationship Intelligence, you can map out connections between parties in a deal. By seeing who influencers, decision-makers, or stallers are, you can target the right contacts to go for the win. Insights on quality and quantity of engagement let you optimize your communication efforts to build better relations with your prospects. Revenue Signals Revenue Signals are actionable notifications that show what is going well or poorly in your whole sales process. As the driving force behind guided selling, Revenue Signals eliminate guesswork and offer full controllability over your pipeline. From alerts on important changes, to AI-driven insights about the next best action, Revenue Signals can guide your team in any stage, process, and scenario. Sales Sequences Revenue Grid’s automated Sales Sequences help your reps follow the sales process and execute better. Sales teams can build stronger relations with their prospects through insights into what works best in their sequences. With in-depth reporting on sequence performance, your reps know what to focus on and how to generate more revenue. Why Revenue Grid? What ROI to expect? ● 35% increase in closed-won ratio ● 40% increase in sales velocity ● 47% of improvement in forecast reliability Plug-and-play implementation ● Enterprise-ready ● Risk-free, low-cost implementation and onboarding ● Cross-platform support Absolute security ● ISO 27001 certified, SOC 2, and GDPR compliant ● Security reviews during every phase of product development ● On-prem deployments Revenue Grid is free for 14 days. Once the free trial is over, an additional purchase is required. Gmail and Salesforce Integration Auto-capture 100% sales data, including emails, contacts, attachments, calendar events, and tasks to Salesforce and access everything directly from your Email Sidebar Pipeline Inspection Get complete visibility into your revenue cycle, spot deals at risk and determine next steps to move them forward Relationship Intelligence Map out relationships and connections between people involved in a deal and identify the key decision-makers Revenue Signals Guide our sales team with AI-based recommendations about the next best steps on each specific deal Sales Sequences Engage more efficiently with prospects using multichannel automated sequences that feel personal and gain AI insights into what works best and how to scale success
- (2021-10-12) Lucille Lister: Absolutely the best choice. I spent a month vetting Salesforce Inbox, Cirrus, and Revenue Inbox. I was heavily leaning toward Cirrus in the beginning, but after testing it for a month, I found it to be too restrictive, the interface took up too much real-estate, and the syncing (if you don't pay for an upgrade) takes 2 hours (longer than SF inbox at 1 hour and Revenue at 20 minutes). Salesforce Inbox was second choice for functionality, but my issue with them was that the customer service left a lot to be desired. I think I still have tickets open with them that they haven't responded too and it's been months. My favorite features of Revenue Inbox is the customization and force syncing. I can really make it look exactly how we want it to in terms of field display. The Customer Service is what won me over. They are so responsive and have even customized our side panel for us at no extra charge. I am so happy we went with them!
- (2021-03-03) Momin Sheikh: A must have for every Salesforce user. Life becomes easy when you have this!
- (2019-03-13) Alex Lapiduse: Great tool!
- (2019-03-11) Vlad Voskresensky: Absolute must-have to connect my Inbox & Calendar to my Salesforce.com CRM
- (2017-05-08) Alex Satler: I absolutely love this tool1
- (2017-02-13) Sviatoslav Lobach: This product has made my life so much easier. Being able to seamlessly connect my emails with Salesforce has greatly improved my productivity. Very pleased with this product.
- (2019-04-28, v:184.108.40.2066) Corinne Cordon: Here is a video showing you the problems
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/7yP6qKzmkavtcjPUFpXo2b? I am disputing the credit card charge as you guys are fakesters!
- (2019-04-28, v:220.127.116.116) Corinne Cordon: The "free trial" doesn't allow me to do anything.
I have searched and tried so many apps for gmail/salesforce sync that have not worked that I am leary to sign up UNTIL I have been able to actually test that the app works. However, every single thing I try says "Want this feature? The best subscription for you is Enterprise. Upgrade?". Yes, I would love to upgrade just as soon as I see that it works - that is the purpose of the 30 day free trial with all features. So far I am very happy with one thing. It fixes the css issues where the email window itself is properly formatted so that you can see the words in the email, instead of 1/2 of the words being behind the app. Please reach out to me at my email so I can properly test this. Thanks much!
- (2018-10-24, v:0.0.58) Chrome Extension Downloaded but not Connecting for Gmail
Hi, I have dowloaded the free trial chrome extension and set it up as a side panel on Gmail but it is not connecting or loading the application data. I need this connecting so that I can provide a demo of the solution connected to SpringCM to a large client who are requesting the functionality of this application. Thanks, Kieran
- (2018-09-14, v:0.0.58) Stan Edwards: Chrome extension not working with Gmail
I have downloaded the Chrome extension several times, but the app won't load. Any thoughts or ideas?
- (2017-06-07, v:0.0.55) Issues already...
So I am trying to use this extension. 1st off - I don't see any way of downloading an extension for MacMail which is SUPER annoying. SO my only option is to use it directly with Gmail which would be fine except the extension keeps telling me that in order to use the 'read receipts' function of the app I have to 'finish set up of smart cloud' which takes me through a series of links and brings me back here. Really would like for at least 1 aspect of Salesforce and the related apps to go off without a hitch. At this point I'm going to recommend that no one get involved in this painful and expensive process.
- (2017-05-11, v:0.0.55) Pranav Chaturvedi: Outlook + Mac + Gmail
How do i use this for Outlook on Mac. I am using a Gmail account synced on Outlook. I can see this as an extension for Chrome only.