SmartCloud Connect brings the power of Salesforce and Chatter to your mailbox.
SmartCloud Connect is one-stop-shop for Gmail to Salesforce integration that actually works. Highly configurable Sync Engine allows you to put logging sales data in full auto mode, while Inbox sidebar will bring entire CRM data right under your fingertips. Improve sales efficiency by: - Bi-directionally syncing emails, calendars, contacts, tasks and attachments between Outlook and Salesforce - Works in full auto, 2 or 1 way or rule-based modes - Highly configurable Boost sales productivity by: - Working with all the contact related CRM data directly from Outlook / Gmail sidebar - Create Salesforce leads, opportunities, tasks and custom objects without leaving the inbox - Highly customizable drag-and-drop layout Enterprise oriented: - Secure and stable - Great support and full on-boarding assistance - Supports desktop, cloud, mobile and all Exchange versions - Huge integrations portfolio - 10 years on the market
- (2019-03-13) Lapiduse Alex: Great tool!
- (2019-03-11) Vlad Voskresensky: Absolute must-have to connect my Inbox & Calendar to my Salesforce.com CRM
- (2017-05-08) Alex Satler: I absolutely love this tool1
- (2017-02-13) Святослав Лобач: This product has made my life so much easier. Being able to seamlessly connect my emails with Salesforce has greatly improved my productivity. Very pleased with this product.
- (2019-04-28, v:18.104.22.1686) Corinne Cordon: Here is a video showing you the problems
https://share.vidyard.com/watch/7yP6qKzmkavtcjPUFpXo2b? I am disputing the credit card charge as you guys are fakesters!
- (2019-04-28, v:22.214.171.1246) Corinne Cordon: The "free trial" doesn't allow me to do anything.
I have searched and tried so many apps for gmail/salesforce sync that have not worked that I am leary to sign up UNTIL I have been able to actually test that the app works. However, every single thing I try says "Want this feature? The best subscription for you is Enterprise. Upgrade?". Yes, I would love to upgrade just as soon as I see that it works - that is the purpose of the 30 day free trial with all features. So far I am very happy with one thing. It fixes the css issues where the email window itself is properly formatted so that you can see the words in the email, instead of 1/2 of the words being behind the app. Please reach out to me at my email so I can properly test this. Thanks much!
- (2018-10-24, v:0.0.58) Chrome Extension Downloaded but not Connecting for Gmail
Hi, I have dowloaded the free trial chrome extension and set it up as a side panel on Gmail but it is not connecting or loading the application data. I need this connecting so that I can provide a demo of the solution connected to SpringCM to a large client who are requesting the functionality of this application. Thanks, Kieran
- (2018-09-14, v:0.0.58) Stan Edwards: Chrome extension not working with Gmail
I have downloaded the Chrome extension several times, but the app won't load. Any thoughts or ideas?
- (2017-06-07, v:0.0.55) Issues already...
So I am trying to use this extension. 1st off - I don't see any way of downloading an extension for MacMail which is SUPER annoying. SO my only option is to use it directly with Gmail which would be fine except the extension keeps telling me that in order to use the 'read receipts' function of the app I have to 'finish set up of smart cloud' which takes me through a series of links and brings me back here. Really would like for at least 1 aspect of Salesforce and the related apps to go off without a hitch. At this point I'm going to recommend that no one get involved in this painful and expensive process.
- (2017-05-11, v:0.0.55) Pranav Chaturvedi: Outlook + Mac + Gmail
How do i use this for Outlook on Mac. I am using a Gmail account synced on Outlook. I can see this as an extension for Chrome only.