Chrome extension to be used with Apollo Sync Mobile Apps on iOS/Kindle Fire.
Important, all users need to update to latest version, currently 2.3.3. 2.3.3 release note: due to external API change, we need to update some logic within this extension. Please upgrade to the latest version if you have any problems in using it. 2.2.3 release note: old versions does not work any more because of an external API change, this update is required to make the extension work again. 2.2.1 release note: fix a bug of authorization failure caused by slow network; after revoking API access, this extension now will automatically disable itself. 2.1.1 release note: fix a bug of repeating authorization request after using for a while. This Chrome extension is part of Sync app suite for Chrome on iOS and Kindle devices, if you have not bought this app, you probably don't need to install this extension. The mobile sync app will bring your bookmarks, browsing history, open tabs to your device. All the data is transferred between your devices and your Google Drive storage, encrypted, for maximum security. Notice! Please make sure your according Android or iOS app has been upgraded to version v2.0+. The old ones are not compatible with this new version and beyond. A re-login is also needed after the update, we are sorry for the inconvenience it brings. For more information, please visit(also an update is in progress): http://chrome.apollobrowser.com
- (2017-06-27) Tim Paes: Garbage app, simply doesn't work. Tried multiple times with zero success. Not ready for prime time.
- (2016-06-25) Donald Baker: Does not work! Terrible!
- (2016-06-08) Marsha Borski: disappointing! downloaded and installed on my laptop (win 10) and iPad (iOS 9.3.2). From Google Chrome Settings\Advanced sync settings, chose Sync everything, Clicked OK. When I select Options, it still shows, Date Last Synced as Not Started Yet. Rebooted just in case but still showing Not Started Yet.
- (2015-06-13) Michelle Shelton: Does not work with BB10. I want my money back.
- (2015-06-05) Ryan Bose: Does not work at all. My Chrome browser shows the extension has been downloaded and is enabled, but when I try to sync on my BB Classic with OS 10, it just keeps telling me to download the extension on my computer. Extremely ANGRY!!!!!!!
- (2015-04-14) jack drzewicki: cannot get it to work?
- (2015-02-25) Pee ja Poop: not started yetとなり、同期出来ない。アプリを紹介しているブログがあるが、古い情報なので注意。利用できないのでストアからも削除してほしい。
- (2015-02-06) Robert Pothier: i am having trouble even downloading it.
- (2015-01-29) Richárd Hirschler: Extremely useful!
- (2014-11-16) 何回やっても同期が出来ない 使えない
- (2014-11-09) Dev Mothule: アプリをインストールした後にChrome側をインストールしたが、インストール完了後に認可画面が自動で開かず、何度試しても同期が行われない。
- (2014-10-25) Doesnt work
- (2014-10-06) Jim Pinkham: did not work on my mac / kindle fire
- (2014-09-27) It does not work for my mobile. I cannot find out what is wrong.
- (2014-08-16) William Creech: Since I can't run Chrome on my Kindle HDX, this is the next best thing.
- (2014-07-23) Abram Wagner: Works as advertised.
- (2014-07-18) Jaclynn Alexander: Did not work
- (2017-12-05, v:2.3.3) Shaun Cee Harrison: Doesn't work
I am having the same issues as other users. I never get the sign in page for my account.
- (2016-07-07, v:2.3.3) Adebunmi AKINBO: Refund
Not working. Kindly make a refund. Thanks.
- (2016-04-07, v:2.3.3) Apollo Sync for Chrome
I install the extention but there is no new tap for the login. What can i do?
- (2015-06-05, v:2.3.3) Ryan Bose: Will Not Sync
This refuses to sync on my Blackberry Classic running OS10. It shows in my chrome browser extensions that it is loaded and enabled, but app on phone keeps telling me to go download extension from chrome.apollo.com, which I have already done. What have I paid for if it won't work?
- (2015-04-22, v:2.2.3) Dom Jones: Help
So is anyone going to reply to my problem on 14th April, I have paid money for this and it doesn't work....Please sort this out or issue a refund
- (2015-04-15, v:2.2.3) Ellie Strand: Login and sync w/Kindle not happening
I'm running Win7 on my PC and want to connect with my Kindle HD. I have the extension installed, but the login screen never shows up. I see several other queries about this so I didn't bother to un-and-reinstall chrome or the extension.
- (2015-04-14, v:2.2.3) jack drzewicki: can't login
Login screen never appears after installing extension. I've tried everything, including removing google chrome fro my computer and then re-loading it.
- (2015-04-14, v:2.2.3) Dom Jones: Can't Login
Installed and uninstalled number of times, login page never comes up....????
- (2015-04-13, v:2.2.3) jack drzewicki: not started yet
after adding the extension per the guide, the log in screen does NOT come up. When I go back to the options screen the last snyc says "not started yet". What do I do now?"
- (2015-03-02, v:2.2.3) Alexander Goverdovskiy: НЕ РАБОТАЕТ
нЕ РАБОТАЕТ синхронизация на blackberry 10 (10.3.1 OS)