TrelloExport (Trello Export) allows to export Trello boards to Excel spreadsheets, HTML with Twig templates, Markdown, OPML and CSV.
- (2021-09-10) Joshua Fattarini: With the update gap between this and Export for Trello, I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. It exports just about ever detail, besides Powerup stuff.
- (2021-05-10) T_y M_e: no checklists in card...
- (2021-05-09) Luke Harrison: I'm moving back to spreadsheets from Trello and this tool is exactly what I needed. I've tried the Trello export to JSON and then converting to CSV, but I would have also needed a way to convert the CSV to a good list format. Also tried the "Booklet by Vince" power-up which was better, but still not right and didn't include archived cards. This tool was perfect.
- (2021-05-08) Александр Устинов: Спасибо за функциональное расширение.
- (2021-05-08) 693 Unit: Спасибо огромное.
- (2021-05-05) Zannie Alvarez Johnson: This extension was so close to being what I needed. It allows me to export only the cards that are in a particular list on a particular board, and that's perfect. It allows me to export one row per checklist item, also great. But it does not allow me to filter the checklist items based on whether it is checked or unchecked, nor do I see an option for exporting *whether* the item is checked or not. So I am unable to filter the list by checklist item status either before or after the export. It's a bummer. The extension might be perfect for your needs but this one missing ability makes it useless for me.
- (2021-04-16) Benjamin Reyes: Used to work fine but I'm currently missing some archived cards.
- (2021-03-31) Mojtaba Vahdati: Thanks, works completely fine, if not great.
- (2021-03-17) FERNANDO RAMOS CASTILLO: Excellent option to get the info of your project, I didn't gave 5 star because with the new Features (Initial Date) you can't export that field :( Hope it get fixed soon
- (2021-03-12) Victor Navone: Just what I needed! Thank you!
- (2021-03-11) Ricardo Galdamez: Saved me in a pinch!
- (2021-02-16) Ricardo SeuBoné: Excelent!
- (2021-02-12) Data Guy: Great and simple tool, does exactly what I need without charging $10 a month for the privilege. Really appreciate the work.
- (2020-11-25) Sunny Ape: Brilliant! I can now export all the Checklists, Checklist Items and Comments for the Cards, which is sorely missing from the default CSV export in Trello. It sure beats having to do a full query via the REST API to get that data.
- (2020-11-08) Steph Ludique: Brilliant!
- (2020-11-04) Victoria Humphries: Really pleased with this - recommended to me by the Trello team and so happy that I can back up everything INCLUDING checklists! Thanks.
- (2020-10-30) Павел Турханов: Thank you very much, it works very well and I am relieved of the pain of parsing .json
- (2020-10-08) Zane Myers: Yours was the ONLY Trello export extension which gave me the flexibility to export checklists as well as the main boards. I tried about 6 others and none of them had this feature. Nice job!
- (2020-09-10) Daniel Acosta: Não encontrei outra extensão que consegue extrair os "Custom Fields".
- (2020-07-11) Jaime Schatz: Thank you for this tool!! Your export actually captures checkist items (and not just a tantalizing count of how many checklist items you didn't get in the official export.) You have saved our little team so much time and heartache!
- (2020-07-08) Matt Pellegrino: This extension has been working great to export Trello data into Excel for me. Recently (last 2 weeks) it stopped exporting Archived cards.
- (2020-02-14) Daniel Hadinata: it seems to be the best out there, but i noticed data missing from the archive. it might be because we have over 8000 cards? it's not clear why.
- (2019-06-25) James Ogilvie: Thank you so much for putting this together, Alberto - extremely useful!
- (2019-05-10) Sandra S.: Very helpfull for tracking cards "done" date. Just what I needed. Thank you!
- (2019-04-26) 蔡弘晉: That's exectly what I need!
- (2019-04-09) Jesse Pavel: Wonderful way to export data from Trello!
- (2019-03-29) Thiago Torres: It solved my problem!
- (2019-03-15) Exactly what I needed. Being able to export the checklist items is a game changer. Thank you!
- (2018-09-19) Daniel Raymond: I love this extension, it is covering most of my export needs. When I need something specific, I now use their recommended application Bridge24.com
- (2018-06-06) Peters Jackey: Love this extension, it's a complete exported information. very helpful. Thank you.
- (2018-05-06) Jonathan Lewis: Great extension. Thank you!
- (2018-04-23) Ty Lim: Thank you so much for this app. Was looking for LONG time to find a way to backup data on Trello and now I can! The other chrome extension doesn't have "checklist" included in the export. I use "Checklist" extensively. I am very surprised that Trello themselves don't have a backup feature. THANK YOU!!! UPDATE: Noticed some "Checklist" items were missing on the export. I have address this with the developer. I hope he fixes this. If fix, rating will go back to 5 stars.
- (2018-04-02) Justin Ordonez: Oh my god, Alberto Velo. I've been looking everywhere for something like this, except for in Google Chrome extensions. This is everything I need. I am just super grateful. One thing that would improve the experience (Which is already excellent!) would be the ability to save export profiles. It already saves a lot of work as it is though! <3
- (2018-01-20) Tobias Locsei: It works! Just what I needed. Thank you. Overview could do with a brief description of how to use it. At first I clicked on the extension icon in chrome, then took a moment to realise I should use Trello's own export dialogue.
- (2017-12-18) Mohamed: Exactly what I was looking for! I wish this was built into Trello, it would be so useful for many users. Great job Alberto, keep up the good work!
- (2017-12-06) Philip Slocum: I've been looking for something like this for a long time. Just what I needed - especially the feature to export individual cards with checklists
- (2017-09-15) Yichi: Great that it still works!
- (2017-09-12) Hans Schulz: Just installed on Opera 48. It works well. Among other options you can choose which lists to export. Export to html and xls is excellent. Thank you!
- (2017-06-07) Théo Dela: More complete and up to date than the original one
- (2017-06-05) Ross Hunter: Support for custom fields - brilliant thanks so much
- (2017-03-14) Bobby van Dam: Great!
- (2017-03-03) Alan Bedford: Really useful
- (2017-02-16) Николай Иванов: Работи добре, малко се затруднява на по-големите бордове но с малко повече търпение нещата се получават. След инсталация ако не ви проработи веднага просто рестартирайте Chrome-a. :)
- (2017-02-03) Joshua Marquardt: Using Trello for protocolls (Weekly Meeting, one list per Meeting). After a month we use this to export the lists from one month to a HTML File for the archives. Works great!
- (2016-11-22) Wished it included the Team in the export. Also a progress bar and the ability to export all boards, but you can select all boards manually.
- (2016-10-25) Pieter gv: Fantastic - Just wish it had tick box to export each checklist as a new column in excel
- (2016-10-21) Mike Taylor: Greyed out despite being enabled. Can't access options or make anything work.
- (2021-10-06, v:1.9.69) Laurence Wright: Custom Field Export columns empty
When I select custom fields to excel the custom fields are all empty which is unexpected. Is this a known issue?
- (2021-09-02, v:1.9.69) Shanti Mukerji: Checklist items not exporting
I am trying to export the checklist items but my exported sheet only has list and card names, not the actual checklist items.
- (2021-08-18, v:1.9.69) Chad Rossi: Export Cards - Checklists export out of order
Hi, When I export a card from Trello, the checklist order goes out of order? It won't export the checklist from top > bottom. I have tried adding a) or 1) at the front of the checklist titles to see if that would keep them in order when exporting (Export to HTML-bibliography) but it does not. Any fix around this?
- (2021-03-25, v:1.9.65) Eduardo Novelo: TAGS
WHEN I EXPORT MY BOARD TO EXCEL THE TAGS DOESNT STAY IN ORDER. IN ONE ROW YELOW IS THE FIRST TAG AND IN THE NEXT ONE RED IS THE FIRST TAG AND SO ON... IST A PROBLEM BECAUSE WHEN I SEPARATE THE INFO CANT USE THE INFORMATION IN THOSE COLUMNS
- (2021-03-03, v:1.9.65) Adam Pressman: Can't get it to do anything
Perhaps a users guide would be helpful? I pick Trello Export, with any format I pick the card title and that I want just comments and either with a filter for the card I want or no filter at all I get a Trello 404 error and there's nothing exported.
- (2021-02-16, v:1.9.65) João Pedro Feitosa: Consulting or Personalization
Hi, Developer! In first place, thank you very much for this extension. I cant found anyother way to extract Custom Field's complete information, and my business operation today depends on these. I would to know if we can talk about the possibility of to do personalizations for my business, how much would cost, what we would can to do, etc. We waiting you!
- (2020-12-13, v:1.9.65) Anton Levitskij: Great Work!
First, Thank you very very much, for the option "all Boards". I do this for Backup all Boards. Thanks! one maybe stupid question: Is Chrome working and save everything lokal or the date goes through some service, where the serviceprovider can copy everything? simple: when i do the export, can somebody read it too? hope you understand my "english" & my worry
- (2020-11-26, v:1.9.65) Sunny Ape: Export label colors. Semicolon delimiter.
It would be spectacular if you could export the Label Colors of the Labels too, preferrably in a separate column. This would then allow the CSV to be re-imported back into Trello via my freeware Trello CSV import tool, TrelloBuddy: (https://sites.google.com/view/solidinterface/programming/freeware) /ShamelessSelfPromotion Also, consider a semi colon as the Label and Label Color delimiter, as people often use commas in their label names, whereas they rarely use semicolons in the names.
- (2020-11-25, v:1.9.65) Sunny Ape: Card Done function erratic
The documentation says "A card is considered “done” by TrelloExport when it’s moved to a list which name contains the Done lists name option string". What does TrelloExport use as the source of data for knowing when a card has been moved to a particular list that's the 'Done' list and who moved it to that list? IE. The documentation says "datetimeDone, the datetime of when the card was moved to a 'Done' list" ... but Trello doesn't track when a card was moved to a particular list in any of the fields in the cards or on the board, the only place it's recorded is in the card activity history, but that's only visible inside the card itself, so where does this data come from? Also, I've found if the list isn't called "Done" but something else like "Completed" then the columns exported contain no data, even if the name of the column is specified when doing the export. Also, the column must be called 'Done' before the card is moved in and if you change it after, the functionality breaks again. Lastly, if a card is moved out of the Done column into another column, the export from TrelloExport still contains data for the Done, DoneBy and DoneTime columns, even though the card is no longer in a completed state (IE, someone realised it wasn't done and moved it back into the workflow).
- (2020-11-25, v:1.9.65) Sunny Ape: Export label colors too
It would be spectacular if you could export the Label Colors of the Labels too, preferrably in a separate column. This would then allow the CSV to be re-imported back into Trello via my freeware Trello CSV import tool, TrelloBuddy: (https://sites.google.com/view/solidinterface/programming/freeware) /ShamelessSelfPromotion
- (2020-09-16, v:1.9.65) Alexander Newton Levey: Date Format
Can you please add an option to format dates as DD/MM/YYYY or maybe to specify the date format exactly?
- (2020-08-07, v:1.9.65) Lauren Watson: Cannot Get String to work for Multiple Label Filter
Hey there. I cannot seem to get the filter and export based on multiple labels. I saw in comments of the software that you can use AND or OR. I've tried commas, no spaces, spaces, quotations, etc. I cannot weem to get it working. For example I have multiple boards that have labels 'Jun 2020', 'Jul 2020' and 'Aug 2020' that I would like to export ALL cards that include those three labels on multiple boards. Let me know if I'm missing something!
- (2020-07-01, v:1.9.64) 249 Linda: archived item doesnt work
i choose output archived item, but it didn't show in excel file
- (2020-05-20, v:1.9.63) Roger Sthefan Beuzeville: No export for member
exporting to excel with member option does not work
- (2020-02-10, v:1.9.62) David and Carol Town: TrelloExport Filtering
I like TrelloExport, it is very good. But I cant get the syntax correct when trying to export a selection of cards using either the AND filter or the default OR filter. I have tried seperators of commas, semicolon, quote marks, brackets but nothing seems to be recognised as an acceptable string. So for example if I have cards title/name A B C D how do I filter eg. just A B ? David
- (2019-07-18, v:1.9.62) Kanisetty sai charan tej: How to export card comments into extract
I have checked in comment option while doing extract from trello board but i do not see any comments in excel output. Can you please help me if i am missing out anything.
- (2019-05-20, v:1.9.62) Ed Rogov: Exporting problem
Hello, I was trying to use your plugin, however the export button is missing in the web interface: http://prntscr.com/nqxgu5 It is available in the Trello app though. What might be causing this problem?
- (2019-03-17, v:1.9.62) It can: Read & change your data on Trello.
Would like to find out more on this clause of yours. My company would like to use your extension as our backup option but are concern on your stated clause. Does that mean you can/may/have authority to copy/change/edit/delete our Trello board/content anytime as you like?
- (2019-03-13, v:1.9.62) Unable to export board.
"Page unresponsive" notification was shown several times, I'm unable to export both the board "Current Board" & "Multiple Board". Wondering will this morning Trello Maintenance effecting this extension?
- (2019-02-07, v:1.9.61) Export date / doneby missing
Hello, I have the same problem as an other user : I have cards that are moved to Done that I can see in the activity history but when I export, the Done date and Doneby is missing. A few have a value but not all. thank's for your help
- (2019-01-13, v:1.9.61) Becca Clayton: TrelloExport option not showing
Hi. I have downloaded TrelloExport to my computer, but dont get the option to use it when I'm in Trello and select Print and Export. Only the JSON option is showing. Is there anything I can do to correct this? It sounds like the extension will solve all my Trello issues so thank you so much for developing it!
- (2018-10-02, v:1.9.60) Gašper Govekar: Exporting archived list
Hi, cards from archived list are not exported.
- (2018-09-09, v:1.9.59) Janet Astwood: Export Done and Done By is missing
I have cards that are moved to Done that I can see in the activity history but when I export, the Done date and Doneby is missing. A few have a value but not all.
- (2018-07-18, v:1.9.54) Debbie Cermak: Not exporting correctly
I selected List, Card #, Title, Total Checklist items, Completed Checklist Items, Checklists, Points Est, Points Consumed, Labels, and a custom field. List shows the board name, Card # has the list name, Title has the card number and so on.
- (2018-05-09, v:1.9.50) export issue
not exporting checklists and comments