Add the current article to @Voice Aloud Reader Android app reading list
Companion desktop Chrome extension for @Voice Aloud Reader app for Android. When you see any interesting page in your desktop Chrome browser, simply click the @Voice extention icon and it will be added to @Voice reading list. Later read or listen to a list of saved articles as you commute, jog, walk, do household chores etc. The articles are synced through your Google Drive storage "@Voice" folder. Synced articles which you remove in @Voice app from your reading list, are automatically trashed in Google Drive, and if you actually delete the article files on your Android device, the trashed files are permanently removed too. See also @Voice Aloud Reader listing in Google Play Android app store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hyperionics.avar
- (2020-07-19) Raffaello Quinti: Ottimo, per me il migliore
- (2018-12-16) Helder Santos: nao funciona
- (2018-11-03) Ricen: Works perfectly! Support provided for one of their other Android Apps was also prompt and very helpful.
- (2017-10-27) PAtsy P.: Does not work.. says add voice.. but cannot find it once it does that. looked everywhere. Deleted
- (2017-07-20) Jenni ah-Huah: doesn't work.. sometimes just hang at "Injecting Script...." sometimes nothing happens after i click "Allow". Nothing ever shows up in in the app when i google sync.
- (2017-02-24) Janusz Tkacz: Dobre
- (2017-02-19) Hiale Alves: Funciona perfeitamente.
- (2017-02-10) Ing. Pa Colh: not working
- (2017-02-03) Karen McFee II: works like i expected. reads the webpages
- (2016-12-06) Nilaib E: Muy util. Falta tener buena voz
- (2016-12-06) Monica lactancia: estupendo. Lo uso constantemene. Falta una buena voz...pero me he descargado una de oro programa
- (2016-11-08) J R: it does not work for me... I can see the document on the phone but I cannot make @voice to read it. apparently I have to provide access but it does not allow me to do it.... pls help... the idea is great... also would be nice to have the posibility to read documents on the desktop.
- (2016-10-20) Vlad Gumenyuk: Thank you for adding Chrome browser extension! All of us really needed it. Now we have convenient TTS service that can pronounce text from browser website depend on language of article :) It is really cool!
- (2016-10-20) Don Seeley: Syncs flawlessly with my phone app. Use this app every day.
- (2016-10-17) Tony Brix: Love it. It's like a better version of pocket
- (2018-09-06, v:0.0.0.6) Dominic Paolucci: It only reads me the URL
When i click the chrome extension, it adds the url to my @Voice folder, but then my app only reads the url, not the actual content.
- (2018-05-13, v:0.0.0.6) குமரன்: right click add option not working
on clicking liks right click it is not working
- (2017-11-20, v:0.0.0.6) LaToya Carter: help
not working on chromebook
- (2017-10-16, v:0.0.0.6) FOLG: Как работает приложение
Если на телефоне все понятно то на компьюторе вообще не очень понятно [email protected] ◄ отпишитесь пожалуйста на данную почту
- (2017-06-04, v:0.0.0.6) Eva Maria Godino Perez: no funcona con google Drive
no funciona con google Drive , me he bajado la extensión y no ha funcionado
- (2017-03-06, v:0.0.0.6) Sync with Google Drive
It will not Sync with Google Drive, it did once or twice but now they won't talk to one another
- (2017-01-17, v:0.0.0.5) Tony Brix: problems with single quotes
This extension doesn't work if the title has single quotes. example: http://thenewstack.io/not-expected-understand-explainer/
- (2016-11-08, v:0.0.0.4) Scotti Geiger: Would be great-- if it worked :(
I have tried both the context menu and toolbar button, but the files neither show up on my device nor even my google drive folder. Even after I made that folder totally public! What do? Also suggestions: These are featurs of Capti Narrator, an IOS app i dearly miss. * If there was an in-app browser or something that could scan page for potential reading link and list them, so users could just click on each desired entry. * If long-pressing in other apps (e.g. Chrome, Reddit clients) brought up the sharing option in the resulting context menu
- (2016-11-08, v:0.0.0.4) J R: is not reading...
it does not work for me... I can see the document on the phone but I cannot make @voice to read it. apparently I have to provide access but it does not allow me to do it.... pls help... the idea is great... also would be nice to have the possibility to read documents on the desktop.
- (2016-10-21, v:0.0.0.4) Maker Marc: Google Books
Hi, Is there a way to use @voice with Google Books? Thanks, Marc [email protected]
- (2016-10-21, v:0.0.0.4) Maker Marc: In the background
Hi, First off, I've been using @Voice for a long time and love it. Well done! Is there a paid version? I'm excited to try out the new Chrome extension, but first I'd like to know why there is a service running after I close chrome. Last question.. what sort of data are you collecting about my usage? Thanks, Marc