Allows Chrome to use the full version of Outlook Web Access, instead of being stuck in the light version.
This extension enables the full version of OWA (2007 tested) for Chrome. Normally OWA limits Chrome to the Light version and disables the checkbox which enables the full version, however this extension re-enables the checkbox and allows Chrome to access the full version of OWA.
- (2019-08-15) Kris Tong: Five stars, no doubt; my university's outlook web UI only allows full version on Win, Mac and Linux, but I'm a chromebook user. Now problem solved! Great!
- (2019-02-19) Amy Lin: This thing saves my life! I'm really done with the forced adoption of the outlook web app light.
- (2018-11-27) Saul Moran: I had been looking for a fix to this! Not sure whey it only offers the light version on my Chromebook, but this has helped!
- (2018-11-19) Jim Walsh: Got it done.
- (2018-08-03) S47: this loads so QUICKLY :D
- (2018-05-24) JT Graham: Fixes the insanely annoying problem of trying to access the full version of OWA when using a Chromebook. Thank you!
- (2018-03-26) נדב רחמים: oih
- (2018-01-12) Saman Kh.R.: indeed u get to use the full version BUT it blocks the view of multiple Calendars !!!!
- (2017-09-18) Kira Anderson: didn't work for me at all
- (2017-09-18) Ruben Otero: I don't really know how it works but it does.. solved my problem with the company webmail service on a Chromebook.
- (2017-07-24) Jamie Taylor: Works exactly as intended. Thanks!
- (2017-07-18) Daniel Ostendorff: This extension has been great...until our company decided to move everything from an exchange inboxes to Office365 and I am now relegated back to the light version of Outlook for the web. If your company still uses OWA - this is GREAT. If your company has moved to Office 365, then this won't work - but I"m hopeful it may someday!
- (2017-04-07) Géza Kiss: It does enable OWA, but I do not see new mail, only after manually refreshing the page - unlike in Firefox.
- (2017-03-28) Chris toph: So far, it works perfectly well. Thanks a lot
- (2017-03-05) Magnus Dahlerus: Does not work!
- (2017-01-23) Hadi Banaee: Worked perfectly!
- (2016-11-14) Hùng Tôn Thanh: Work like a charm ;)
- (2016-10-25) Matias Tello: No funciona correctamente... Muestra el contenido de forma desordenada y no funcionan ninguno de los links.
- (2016-09-19) Heiko Ebeling: Deze extensie werkt uitstekend op een Chromebook.
- (2016-09-16) Alex Molavi: Add it to your extension and leave it and your good to go. No copy and pasting from another browser. Plug and Play. Thanks
- (2016-08-04) Justin Cregan: Works like a charm
- (2016-06-30) Renato Dantas: Cumpre perfeitamente o que promete.
- (2016-06-01) IM doesn't work but it's still handy, especially for calendar views.
- (2016-04-28) Joseph Lennon: Worked instantly. Logged out of light (terrible) version and logged back into the full Web App. Great job developer people.
- (2016-04-23) Sean Koenig: Sweet!
- (2018-12-03, v:1.0) Paul Garratt: How do I use the extension
Hi there. I have installed the extension but it is greyed out. When I click on it, it takes me to github.com. Can you tell me how to use it? Many thanks,
- (2018-03-26, v:1.0) נדב רחמים: ie tab
אני לא מצליח להתקין לכרום
- (2018-03-20, v:1.0) SARAH THOMASON: Shared Calendars
Hi, this is a great extension and I'm thrilled to have full OWA. However, I still cannot access shared calendars. I see them listed, but cannot click on them to open. Help please!!!
- (2018-03-15, v:1.0) Tim McDonald: S/MIME
Will this allow the S/MIME control in order to view encrypted emails on Chrome?
- (2017-12-12, v:1.0) Kirsty Tod: Can log on but nothing works
Can log on to OWA full on Chrome, but keyboard, mouse, etc doesn't work so cant open anything!
- (2017-11-16, v:1.0) Tyler Gallagher: Not working
The icon remains grayed out on the chrome extension bar. Can't get it to actually work. There are no options to enable it for the site I'm on.
- (2017-10-17, v:1.0) Rubén Martín: Conflict with Hotmail
Hi, OWAfull works perfectly when using my university account, which is based on OWA. The problem is that when it is installed, it affects hotmail too. The desktop of Hotmail becomes like OWA Lite, and I can only enter with one single account. So either my wife or me cannot use hotmail anymore. Any suggestion? Thanks!
- (2017-09-18, v:1.0) Kira Anderson: didnt work
- (2017-08-08, v:1.0) Arjun Ganisetti: HOw to add mail
Tell me how to add my mail id to the owa
- (2017-04-07, v:1.0) rudy uribe: OWA
I have added the extension but nothing has changed. When I open the outlook web app I still get the light version.