This extension glues windows together.
This simple organization tool puts all of your Chrome tabs together into one window with a single click. The new window has your tabs arranged in the same order your windows were, and makes the selected tab in your current window be the new selected tab, so you won't lose track of where your tabs were or what you were doing. It has an option to include minimized windows. It works great with Tab Scissors (http://bit.ly/mh6E5L), which splits your window into two convenient side-by-side windows, so that you can rearrange your tabs in groups. Version 1.2 Update: You can now also perform a glue or cut using a shortcut specified on the chrome extensions page. Default is Alt+S to cut, Alt+G to glue, Alt+A to glue all (including minimized windows)
- (2020-11-03) 野良: 大量のウインドウを纏めると固定タブが解除される時があるのがいまいち
- (2020-10-21) EUSEBIO VENTURA: buena
- (2020-09-30) Karyn Voldstad: Recently it changes my window size to twice as wide as my screen, so I have to push the Chrome window way to the left and resize it. I've been loving this for years! It broke when I started using two large monitors.
- (2020-08-31) Dani Chilan: es muy buena la aplicasion me encanta y es muy fasil de instalar
- (2017-09-03) Rick Carr: Just what I needed. Tab scissors can separate tabs so I can compare info and copy it - very useful, for example, doing ancestry research. When I'm done, tab glue reconnects the tabs in my browser.
- (2017-07-15) Dennis Lee: Nice companion to tab scissors, glues open windows together by default, but the options page have the wrong item selected(tab scissors) by default.
- (2017-05-23) Surya Tejaswi: No need of this tool.
- (2016-12-29) Prashant kulkarni: works perfectly
- (2016-09-12) About the Shoes: great tool for enriched biology class!
- (2016-08-21) Luis Antonio Romero Yahuachi: Buena extensión que permite volver a unificar la pantalla doble. Gracias.
- (2015-12-02) Benjamin DiSanto: ITś good
- (2015-08-25) Heidi Anne Morris: Fabulous tool ! Thank you.
- (2014-09-16) Brandon Zell: Soooooo would have been nice to know this is not the opposite of Tab Scissors. You don't select two windows to combine into one... no, it just combines alll your windows into one. *sigh* lesson learned. Not sure this is a helpful extension, but combining just two windows is probably impossible for an extension to do. :\
- (2014-06-28) Jordan Rastrick: The companion "Tab Scissors" extension works just the way I want it to, and performing the reverse task seems like it should be even simpler. But AFAICT Tab Glue makes no attempt to respect pinned tabs. Not only does it not order the combined tabs in the logical way (window 1 pinned, window 2 pinned, ..., window 1 unpinned, .....), it actually unpinned all my tabs the first time I ran it. This severely limits the usefulness to me - I typically use a single Chrome window with multiple pinned tabs, from which I occasionally want to split off then later recombine other windows. Otherwise it seems functional with a clean and simple design, so once this defect is fixed I'm sure I'll make use of it.
- (2014-03-18) Brianna O'Malley: Cool
- (2014-01-20) René Stout: Great! The keyboard shortcuts are working fine.
- (2012-11-08) Nicolas de Palézieux: simple and effective. I would really like a keyboard shortcut for this. That would make using it even faster and more convenient. And it wouldnt clutter up chrome. it would also be nice if the window would be propperly maximized (if the window was maximized before gluing). Now it just makes it about as big as maximized, but its not really maximized (on Windows)
- (2020-12-10, v:1.2) Susan Schwartz: Email address needed
My School district would like to add the Tab Scissors and Tab Glue Extensions. They request an email address of the developer. I am unable to locate the email address. It would be greatly be appreciated if you could provide me with an email address. Thank you, Susan
- (2020-10-01, v:1.2) Flavio Lira: Option to glue tabs only on the same desktop
Hi, I'm not able to use tab glue (I love tab scissors!) because I use the same browser over multiple desktops and if I glue, it will put all the tabs on every desktop together. Do you have on the roadmap to enable a feature to glue only tabs on the same desktop? I understand your time is valuable! One thing I saw an independent app do (Epichrome) is start a Patreon to help support your development. Thank you so much for your work! Best, Flavio
- (2018-09-11, v:1.2) Lauren Boucher: Extensions Gone!
I'm having the same problem as others with the omni box expanding and my extensions disappearing. You have plenty of others have this problem, please fix!
- (2018-08-25, v:1.2) Shaun Else [Staff]: extension access gone!?
Using scissors/glue the Omnibox extends and takes extension use away? HELP!! Love this extension, I'd hate to take it off. Thanks for such a great product in any case. Shaun
- (2018-08-19, v:1.2) Extensions Disappear
In the past I've LOVED this extension, but lately when I glue my Chrome tabs back together, all my extension icons disappear! Help!!
- (2018-07-31, v:1.2) Extensions Disappear After Using Tab Glue
When I use tab glue, the extension icons to the right of the Omnibox disappear. Is there a quick fix to that issue?
- (2018-05-11, v:1.2) Yevgen Kapinus: Exchange!
Hi there, would be happy to exchange this extension for a nice car. Ping me on skype: Yevgen.Kapinus
- (2017-11-07, v:1.2) sos
i want is off plz answer
- (2017-10-06, v:1.2) Stupid Glue Tab
It won't let me delete the stupid app I hate it I didn't even put it on someone before me did
- (2016-01-15, v:1.2) Keyboard shortcut
This extension is great, but it it seems it adds an ALT+s shortcut. It needs an option to turn that off or change the mapping because it conflicts with Latin characters mappings on MacOS :)
- (2015-10-07, v:1.2) Ryan Sonognini: Dual Monitor's
I love this extension and I probably use it more than any other in conjunction with "tab scissors". I only have one suggestion. If you use this extension with a dual monitor set up, it will split half of the browser on each screen instead of on a single screen.